41-Trapped

I wake up to the unfamiliar sensation of cold marble rock underneath me. I open my eyes and push myself up.
  "What the hell..." I mutter to myself. The forest that once encompassed me has vanished and a high ceiling of rock hangs above me. The entire rescue party disappeared as well, for I sit alone in this cave.
  I glance down at my body which is no longer clothed by my tee shirt and shorts. Instead my nightgown from my first arrival on Neverland has reappeared. My hair is done the same way, and my shoes are the same white ballet slippers with bows on them. My blanket's hastily pulled over my middle and my necklace and ring remained put. My knife is also strapped to my thigh.
  I slowly stand up off of the ground and take in my surroundings. The cave walls are made of jagged rock that looks like it's been eroded over years and years. The floor is made of smooth marble. But what really stands out is what's in the center of the room.
  There stands a giant hourglass taller than myself. I approach it carefully. The sand is about to run out. It slowly slips down into a mound of sand in the bottom half.
  The panic begins to set in. I'm trapped in this cave without knowing how I got here. Every time I've been involuntarily transported Peter's been there, except when he got Felix to look over me. Now I'm all alone. I desperately bound away from the hourglass and over to a wall. My fists pound on the jagged rock wall until my hands are cut and beaten. I scream for help until my throat is raw. Tears stream down my face. I slowly realize where I am.
  Someone's trapped me in Skull Rock.