6-A Good Idea

Woods.
  That's my first thought when I wake up. My eyelids snap open at the unfamiliar surroundings. Sure enough, all I can see above me are trees. I sit up from my position lying on the ground and look down. These aren't mine...
  I'm wearing an old white nightgown that looks like it's from the eighteen hundreds. I have white satin slippers with bows on them on my feet. My hair is half up, with a white ribbon tied around it. I'm wrapped in my purple baby blanket with my name written on it. I look at my left hand and my right flies to my neck to ensure that my ring and necklace are still there. They are.
  Hang on... This is exactly how they found me when I was nine. But none of my memories were erased...
  I look to my left and see my black backpack sitting on the ground. None of this makes sense. Why am I here? How did I get here? Where am I? The last thing I remember is crying in my car after my mother said she didn't want me...
  "Nice to see you're finally awake," A monotone voice says behind me. My breath catches in my throat. I swiftly grab my knife strapped to my leg and whip around, alert. "Woah, woah, slow down. I'm not going to hurt you-"
  "Who the hell are you? Why did you kidnap me? What is this place?" I shoot questions at him. He looks like a teenager, with sandy blonde hair. He has a scar underneath his eye.
  "Kidnap you? I didn't-"
  "Then how the hell did I get here?" I retort.
  "He's going to want to know," The boy says. "But I really don't want to hurt you. I'm not going to. He would be mad."
  "Who is this he you keep mentioning?" I demand, refusing to lower my knife.
  "You'll find out soon. He was just lecturing the boys," The boy remains calm. "I'm Felix, by the way."
  "It's unpleasant to meet you. Now go get this guy you're talking about or I'm getting out of here," I threaten.
  "He won't be pleased. You better just stay with me until he gets back-"
  "No, get him or I'm out of here."
  "Suit yourself," Felix gestures out in front of him. I stay silent for a few beats.
  "What the hell does that mean?" I ask accusingly.
  "If you really think it'd be a good idea to get out of here, go ahead. But he won't be pleased," Felix warns. The redundancy of his statements nauseates me. I roll my eyes and pick myself up off the ground, only to be pinned down on my back.
  "What the hell!" I shout and try to escape the boys tight grip.
  "He told me to keep you here, and that's just what I'm going to do-"
  "Felix!" Someone with a thick british accent shouts from a distance. He looks away from me, but keeps his grip strong. "That's no way to treat a lady, now is it?" The boy groans and gives me a malicious look before getting off me. I brush myself off and get up. I quickly spin my arm around to cut into Felix's arm.
  "Damnit! What the hell is wrong with you?" He shouts and tries to corner me against a tree.
  "I've got a bit of a twisted mind..." I say innocently and twirl my knife. Felix glares at me and the turns his attention to the boy who called his name.
  "Why didn't you stop her?" He asks, offended. I never take my eyes off of Felix.
  "She's got fire. I like fire. Plus, you deserved it," The boy says and snaps. Suddenly Felix disappears. My eyes widen.
  "What the hell..." I whisper breathily and spin around to face the other boy.
  I'm immediately speechless as I see the boy. He's undeniably attractive. Bright green eyes that seem to sparkle in the forest, brown hair that sweeps across his forehead, pink lips that looked so kissable I had to try and control myself. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I realized I was staring.
  "Now that he's out of the way, we can finally speak in private. Come. Follow me," The boy holds out his hand to me. I eye it suspiciously, debating whether or not it's safe to trust him.
  "First, tell me how you did that," I try to say defiantly, but it comes out shakily.
  "Did what? You mean, transported him away from us? Haha, you'll get your answers. Just come with me," He tries to convince me. I bite my lip. "You can trust me. Have I given you a reason not to?"
  No, but neither did everyone else who left me...