34-Captured

"Let her go! Let her go!" Baelfire shouts and struggles against the lost boy behind him binding his wrists.
  "Your shouts will get you nowhere, traitor. The quieter you are, the easier this will be," A familiar voice says.
  I'm huddled on the ground with my knees pulled into my chest in attempt to get rid of the twisted pain shooting up my ankle and through my stomach. My head feels like a muddled mess. I slowly lift my hand up to my left ear that I'd fallen on, only to feel a cold, thick, wet substance coating it. Sure enough, when I pull my hand back, there's blood on my fingers. A droning buzz rings in my ears, matching my blurred vision. I vaguely make out a lost boy in front of me, who sharply forces my arms behind me. He binds my wrists together securely, before throwing me over his shoulder, causing me to black out completely.
  I awaken in an unfamiliar bed. I bolt up, causing a wave of vertigo to wash over me and a pounding to arise in my head. I groan and fall back.
  "Well, look who's a little survivor," A voice laughs. To my surprise, the tone isn't sinister at all. It's... familiar, and... friendly...
  "Jack? Is that you?" I gasp hopefully, attempting to sit up to take a look at my companion. "It is you! Oh, Jack, thank God! Through everything that's happened, I'm so glad to see you," I ramble on as he chuckles and comes closer so I can pull him into a hug.
  "Yeah, I missed you too. But take it easy, Felix gave you quite the fall," Jack explains to me. I groan remembering the aches.
  "Is that who it was? Bastard..." I mutter, causing Jack to laugh even more.
  "Yeah it was. When Pan found out, he nearly sliced Felix' head off. He ordered someone try to find you and convince you to come back to listen to him, but he specifically demanded no harm come to you. Felix just got to excited at the chance to kick someone's ass," Jack tells me.
  "Peter sent people to find me? Why didn't he just find me himself? Coward..." I mutter under my breath.
  "No, no. It's not like that. He knew you were mad and upset and confused so he was afraid seeing him might upset you. He didn't even want us to pester you. Just ask. He just wants you to be okay," Jack explains.
  "Is that why we're here? Wherever this is..." I ask, taking in my surroundings. It looks like some sort of clinic or infirmary. Two white cots, bandages and gauze littered around the room. Even though it's an infirmary, you can still tell it's kept by teenage boys.
  "Peter didn't want to bring you into the treehouse, so when he found out that you were hurt he told me to bring you in here. He wanted someone who cared for you and wouldn't make you want to murder every boy on the island to stay with you." Damn, that's sweet.
  "Jack, can I ask you something?"
  "Of course, Audrey." He sits beside me on the cot. I'm surprised it holds up with both of our weight.
  I smile sweetly before shoving my hand into the boy's chest and tearing out his heart.
  "Audrey! What the hell was that?" He asks. I thrust his heart back where it belongs.
  "I had to make sure it was in there before I ask you," I admit. He looks cheated.
  "You don't trust me?" He asks, surprised. I shake my head.
  "Quite the opposite, actually. You're pretty much the only one left that I do trust. It's Pan I don't trust. I had to make sure he didn't rip out your heart and use it to manipulate me."
  Jack's expression waivers. I can tell he understands why I performed the actions that I did. "Now, your question?"
  I open my mouth to talk and suddenly break down into tears.
  "Oh- Audrey," Jack whispers as he catches me.
  "Jack... Jack I don't know what to do. It's like, Pan's playing mind games with me. He won't tell me the truth. He claims he has good motives, but I don't know what to believe anymore. I miss Peter..." I cry.
  Jack holds me in attempt to quiet my weeping. He takes a deep breath before opening his mouth.
  "Audrey, I know what Pan is hiding."