Falling Ill

Logan pushed his glasses up and sighed. Almost his whole science class failed the test. Grading was hard and frustrating, knowing every answer was wrong on every test.

"Knock knock!"
Patton said, knocking on the open door.

"Salutations, brother."
Logan said.
Patton giggled and looked over his shoulder, looking at what he was doing.

"Your student seem to be struggling. Why is that?"
Patton asked.

"Not sure. But I am very disappointed."
Logan said.
Patton sighed.

"You are explaining what things like cognitive distortions are, right?"
Patton raised a brow.
Logan stopped what he was doing. He always had a tendency to say big words and not explain what it meant.

"No... I suppose I have not."
He replied, straightening his tie.

"Well quite grading these papers then! Teach them better and make them take the test again!"
Patton suggested.
Logan sighed and put down the pen. He looked at the score of the only person who passed, Virgil. Patton headed towards the door.

"Ill catch you later little brother!"
Patton giggled, walking out.
Logan stood up and got a water from the vending machine in the hallway. He sighed after taking a sip. It was almost time to go home, so he decided to go grab Patton and head out.

"Hey Remy, Patton and I are heading out."
Logan said to Remy, the principle, across the hall.
He walked into the english classroom to find Patton passed out on the floor.

"P-PATTON!"
Logan yelled.
He ran and kneeled down beside his unconcious older brother. He felt his pulse. He sighed after figuring out he was alive. Patton slowly opened his eyes, groaning and coughing.

"L-Logan... I dont feel good.."
Patton said.
Logan gulped, trying to pick up Patton.

"Can you stand?"
He asked.
Patton nodded. Logan flung his arm around Patton and held his arm around his own shoulders.

"Remy! Where is Valerie?"
Logan asked.
Remy pointed towards the office. They got there slowly but surely.

"Valerie!"
Logan called.
Valerie looked over. She quickly went to help Logan carry Patton. They walked to the nurse's (Valerie's) office. They lay him on the bed.

"Okay Mr. Sanders, lets see whats up with you."
Valerie said.
She grabbed a thermometer. Patton held it in his mouth.

"Seems to just be a fever. 101.6°."
Valerie took the thermometer back.

"Just a fever?! He passed out!"
Logan raised his voice.

"Logan, please keep your voice down. I understand that, but your brother is going to be fine. Patton, make sure your little brother takes care of you. We can find substitutes for tomorrow and however long we need."
Valerie helped Patton up.
Logan took Patton from Valerie and helped him to the car.

"Its alright Pat, I will make sure you are fine and healthy by tomorrow."
Logan reassured.

"Th-thanks.. I love you little brother."
Patton sneezed.
Logan sighed.

"Jesus Christ..."
He said.

REQUESTED.

Thank you @Nova_Reads for the astonishing request 😊