Logicality or Moxiety

Patton liked Virgil and Logan couldnt do anything about it. His heart sank after hearing that.

Please Virgil, just tell him already..

"Logan. Can I tell you a secret?"
Patton asked.

"Well of course."
Logan replied.
Patton sighed.

"Roman likes you!"
Patton blurted out.
Logan's eyes went as wide as possible. Roman had entered the room, right then and there.

"Wh-What? H-he cant! But Virgil likes him! But you like Virgil. But I like you!"
Logan instantly regretted that, right when he realised he said it out loud.

"Virgil... likes me/him?"
Patton and Roman said at once.
They looked at each other. The both sank down and ran to Virgil's room. They barged in.

"KNOCK!"
Virgil yelled, hiding his bare chest with a black MCR shirt.
The prince and dad both blushed and stared.

"GET OUT!"
He yelled again.
Logan grabbed them and dragged them out, closing the door behind them.

"Logan I swear, I dont like you. Okay? I was literally cuddling with Virgil yesterday!"
Roman said.
Patton turned his attention to the prince.

"You what?!"
He shouted.
Princey looked at him with a smug expression.

"What? Jealous?"
Roman teased.
At that moment, Virgil's door slammed open.

"Roman. Patton. And Logan. I can hear you."
Virgil said angrily.
Logan stepped away.

"Your secret admirers have something to say."
Logan said.
Virgil looked at both of them. Roman and Patton grab each arm.

"WHO DO YOU LIKE BETTER? ME OR HIM?!"
They both yelled.
Virgil shook them off him.

"Patton, you go hang out with Logan for a sec, 'kay? Princey, go to your room. Leave me be."
He growled.
Patton sunk down with Logan. He sat down on the couch and cuddled himself.

After they left, Virgil grabbed Roman and pulled him in his room, quickly closing the door behind.

"I told you this was between us. Why did you tell Patton?!"
Virgil said.
Roman rubbed the back of his neck.

"I-Im sorry... it just kinda slipped out.."
Roman looked away from Virgil's gaze.
Roman felt a pair of arms wrap around his torso. He sighed and hugged Virgil back, resting his chin upon his head.

"Its okay, Princey."
Virgil sighed.

"Ugh! Roman's being mean!"
Patton complained.
Logan sat next to him on the couch. He looked at the father, who was on the verge of tears.

"Well... maybe Virgil does not have feelings for any of us... he could have just been forced to cuddle with Roman. Roman is like that."
Logan explained.
Patton sighed and a few tears strolled down his face.

"Well, if he doesnt have any feelings for any of us, that means he doesnt have feeling f-for me ei-either..."
Patton started crying.
Logan hugged him, hesitantly. Patton shifted so he was crying into Logan's shoulder.

"Shhh... its okay Pat.."
Logan said soothingly.

I guess he does not remember when I said I liked him... I am not sure if that is a good thing or not...

Logan sighed. Sooner or later his shoulder was soaking wet. After a little while, Patton stopped crying.

"Thanks Logan..."
He sighed.

"For what?"
Logan questioned.

"For being here for me."
Patton said, looking up at him and smiling.