You're Not Gay After Shots

You guys wanted this, here you go

       Virgil went down and kissed him. He moved the kisses down to his chest. They both froze at yet another knock on the door.
       Virgil stood up, stomped across the apartment, opened the door, and took whatever the man was holding. "YES. THANK YOU." He said before slamming the door.
       Roman ran up to him and took the bag. "Oo! Meat buns!" He took one out and started eating it.
       "My neighbour likes to stop by and give me some." He watched Roman eat.
       He threw the rest into his mouth then turned to Virgil, who grabbed him and licked sauce off his face. Roman blushed and grabbed him, throwing him onto the bed.
       "So that's what gets you riled up, huh?" Virgil asked, smirking up at him. "So, what's it gonna be?" He motioned to their position.
       "I'll do it!" Roman said, looking determined. He pulled Virgil's shirt off and started kissing his body.
       "You're bad at this." Virgil pointed out.
       Roman yanked his pants and went down on him.
       "R-R-Roman!" Virgil moaned. "O-O-OKAY YOU-YOU'RE NOT BAD!"

       Virgil made a little happy noise when he saw his apartment in view. Walking home was a total clusterfuck, in a different way than what the word means. That sounds weird. Anyways.
       He stopped when he saw the back of a familiar brunette boy. He walked up behind him and scared the cat off.
       "Huh? Oh. Hello Virgil." He stood up and smiled at him.
       "Stop being so formal and get in the apartment." He swung his keys around his finger. After unlcoking the door, he walked in and threw his bag on the floor. "Strip down." He said. "I had a long day."
       Roman pounced on Virgil, knocking him onto the bed. He cuddled him.
       "Wha- Roman! I want your dick!!" He struggled to get free.

       "Why is that cat in my apartment?" Virgil asked, walking in the front door.
       "Ah, he seemed dirty, so I washed him. I don't think he has a home." Roman looked from Virgil to the cat. "He kinda resembles you."
       "Put him in your own damn home!" Virgil complained. He sat next to Roman on the floor and stared at the cat. Then hissed at it.
       And the cat hissed back. Roman sat in the middle of a hissing war between the two. What fun that was.
       Virgil glared at the cat and picked it up. He went to the front door and set him down outside. "You can let him back in later."
       "You don't want him to see. So he's like our child?" Roman began taking off his shirt.
       "Wha- No! Put your shirt back on that's not what I meant!" He blushed and calmed down. "But if you want to.."
       "Great!" Roman threw himself on the bed. "Cause I wanna be bottom today!"
       Virgil stared at him then smirked. "You wanna be bottom, huh?"
       "O-On second thought." Roman tried to stand, remembering the fact that Virgil was a crazy masochist when he topped.
       Virgil pushed him down and sat on him. "No. You wanted me to top. So I'm topping." He grabbed Roman's hair and pulled at it, getting close to his face and saying quietly, "I want you to cry under me."
       Roman blushed. Virgil let go of him and began.
       And, to his luck, Roman shed some tears.
       "I-It hurts!" He cried. Virgil stopped and kissed him. He kissed his tears and smiled at him.
       "I'm sorry, but I love it." He said before continuing, earning a loud groan from Roman.

       Roman walked through the front door, greeting his dad with a warm smile. He walked upstairs to his room, and when he opened the door, he let out a shocked cry.
       "Hey." Virgil stood up and closed the bedroom door, grabbing Roman and kissing him. "I thought I'd visit you today instead. You're dad is nice. Thomas was his name? He's cool. Oh yeah," he moved his hands down Roman's back. "He also knows about us."
       "WHAAAAT?!" Roman escaped from his grasp and sat on the bed. "Y-Y-You told him?!"
       "What? No. He just figured it out when I showed up." Virgil sat on his lap.
       "We can't do it here. Not-not while he's home." Roman covered Virgil's mouth, who ended up licking his hand.
       "I don't want to do it." He wrapped his arms around him and set his head on his shoulder. "I just want to be with you.." he mumbled.
       Roman blushed and smiled, holding Virgil closely. "Tomorrow's the weekend." He mentioned. "You should stay over."
       "Mm.. you're right." Virgil lifted his head and kissed him, pushing him down on the bed. He slid a hand up Roman's shirt, rubbing his nipples, a sensitive spot for him. "You better not make any noise, or your father's gonna hear~" he teased. "Did you actually believe I'd not be horny at the end of the day?" He licked his lips, which turned Roman on.
       He put his hands to his mouth. "Y-You fucking sadist." He said.
       Virgil chuckled and went down on him.

Request if you want, I might forget cause I'm working on two other chapters

So, someone said Asahi Azumane from Haikyuu looks like the guy from Tangled. And they're literally fucking twins and it's not okay.