Christmas

Roman and Patton hummed Disney songs as they set up the Christmas decorations.
     "Somehow I'll, make a man, out of you!" Roman sang.
     Patton giggles as Virgil and Logan walked downstairs with boxes of lights, ornaments, etc. They set the boxes down.
     Virgil went and wrapped his arms around Roman from behind as the prince continued decorating.
     Roman stopped and turned to face the slouching anxious trait. He smiled and kissed his head. "Help us."
     Virgil nodded and let go. He didn't get much sleep the night before, why? No one knows, not even him. He just had a restless night.
     Patton giggled and jumped into Logan's arms, who fell back, unable to carry the fatherly figure. Not because Patton was heavy, they all weighed the same, obviously, but because Logan was weak. Even if Thomas was strong, the only side that took on his muscles was Roman and a little bit of Patton.
     "Sorry kiddo!" He smiled and got up off of Logan.
     "We have had our tongues in each other everyday, don't even think about calling me 'kiddo.'" Logan brushed off his Christmas sweater. (Sweaters from 2017 Sanders Sides christmas video)
     "Sorry ki- Logan." Patton giggled and grabbed more lights to put up. Roman and Virgil had spent that morning untangling them all, which caused a lot of coffee. And Thomas would come by a bit and help.

     They finished as Virgil and Logan both placed the star on the top of the tree at the same time. The stsr included the painted colours light blue, navy blue, purple, red and rainbow going down the center. And they left a little yellow on the side.
     "Guys it looks amazing!" Thomas exclaimed, walking into the kitchen and looking into the living room.
     "Thanks kiddo! Glad you like it!" Patton chuckled and grabbed Logan's arm, holding it close.
     "It really does look beautiful, doesn't it? I enjoy this time of month." Roman smiled.
     "You wouldn't be saying that last year." Logan smirked.
     *Offended Princey noises*
     "THERE'S NO WINNING ON CHRISTMAS!" Virgil mocked.
     "Well it was true! You guys hated my song and Virgil wouldn't talk to me for HOURS!" Roman complained.
     "Four hours, big deal." Virgil rolled his eyes and smiled. "And we didn't hate it Princey. I was a little more angsty last year." He looked at Roman and stood straight for a moment to kiss him.
     "I loved it! We should sing another this year-"
     "No." Logan said, looking at his overly excited boyfriend. "We are not doing that again." He sighed, remembering the year before.
     "You should have at least an infinatesimal amount of joy." Patton laughed.
     "IT WAS ONE TIME!" Logan complained. He began to sink down, but Patton brought him back up for a kiss.
     "Aw, you guys are so cute." Thomas chuckled. He sighed. "Wish I had someone like that." He mumbled.
     "Well how do ya do?" Jon said, walking into Thomas' house, making him jump. He looked at Thomas and smiling.
     "Hey Jon!" He smiled.
     Kissy kissy between the two. *cough cough, we are done now*

     "And that, kids, is the spirit of Christmas!" Patton exclaimed.
     "Making fun of daddy and uncle Roman?" Baby Joan asked.
     "Yes." Virgil smiled and nodded his head.