Given

So, new anime came out this month. Love it so far. And I just HAD to make a chapter on it.

"Hey, Virge. Let's go get some food." Terrance said, standing in front of his desk.

Virgil stretched and yawn. "No."

"Okay then, how about basketball?"

"Not today." He replied.

"You're skipping again?" Terrance groaned.

"I'm gonna go take a nap." Virgil stood and walked away.

"Again!?"

Virgil went to his favourite, deserted spot. No one ever arrives there, so that's where he likes to nap during break time. However, when he pushed through those doors, he found a boy laying in his napping spot, clutching an electric guitar.

The boy opened his eyes and noticed Virgil. He sat up and moved over to the wall, gesturing to the spot beside him. Which caught Virgil bu surprise. But he sat.

"Who are you?" The boy asked.

"Virgil Sanders." He replied.

"I'm Roman Eryns." He looked down the steps.

Virgil was a guitar player. Electric guitar. And seeing the rusted and old wires on the guitar the boy was holding made him irritated.

"God, why don't you get those strings fixed?! They're old and rusted! You can't play like that!" Virgil snapped.

"Ah, they can be fixed?" Roman looked at him in awe. "C-Can you fix them?"

"Ah, well, no. I don't have the proper tools right now." Virgil looked down the steps.

Roman held the guitar closer and lowered his head. Virgil noticed. He lowered his head more. Doing it two more times.

"Argh, fine!" Virgil stormed back to his classroom, grabbed his tools, and stormed back, fixing the guitar.

He finished and began tuning it. He did one strum once it was all tuned. Roman looking at him in amazement and lust.

He grabbed Virgil by the shirt collar and pulled him closer. "P-Please teach me how to play!"

Hah?! Virgil glared at him.

Virgil turned. "Go home!" He looked at Roman behind him, who was following him.

He continued walking. Irritated, he turned to find Roman trying to hide behind a lamp post. He groaned and continued walking.

He turned around to find Roman crouching behind a metal electrical box. He walked toward him.

Roman looked up and smiled a little. "Virgil."

Virgil looked at him in annoyance.

"Who's that?" Logan asked when Virgil walked in.

"It's like I picked up a stray puppy on the way!" Virgil complained.

"I'm confused."

"Be respectful to Logan! He's not scary just cause his face is scary!" Virgil said, turning to Roman.

Logan glared at his band mate.

"H-Hi.. I'm Roman Eryns." He bowed.

Patton walked in and stood next to Logan who was sitting in front of his drums.

"I wanted to hear you guys play." Roman tugged at the bottom of his shirt.

Logan and Patton looked at each other. Then they posed in front of the other two.