10 Prinxiety

Roman was always fond of Virgil. He hadn't fought with him as much as he used to, although he still does. But each fight merely lasting a minute.

Ten. He never wants to fight. He always wants to make sure everyone in the group is happy. He really does care about them, and everyone cares about him. Under all that foundation is a nice, caring guy.

"And of course, we cant forget about my fanciful side!"
Thomas said.
Roman popped up and smiled.

"You called?"
He asked.
Thomas smiled at him and continued the video. A video that Roman and Virgil were able to get along in.

"Take it easy guys, gals and non binary pals! Peace out!"
Thomas said.
Joan turned off the camera and started talking to Thomas and Talyn.

Virgil walked to his room and sat on his bed, scrolling through Tumblr. His phone buzzed by a text from Patton.

P: Hey kiddo! Wanna watch The Little Mermaid with Roman and I? x

V: What about Logan?

P: He said he wanted to catch up on work. x

V: He should take a break from working. He works too hard.

P: I agree kiddo. Anyways, you wanna come watch with us? x

V: Sure why not

Virgil got up and walked to Roman's room. He walked in and sat down next to the prince while Patton put in the movie.

Roman looked at Virgil without moving his head and smiled.

Nine. He was adorable. Like Patton, he was like one of the babies of the sides. Although Patton was the dad.
Roman turned his attention back to the movie. Virgil hummed to the songs while Roman and Patton sang.

Virgil looked at Roman with a tiny smile. Roman looked back at him with a big smile. They both turned their attention back to the tv.

The movie ended and Virgil fell asleep st the end of the movie. Roman dared not to wake up the adorable sleeping side. He picked him up and set him on the bed. Patton went off to bed in his own room.
Roman grabbed a few extra blankets for himself on the floor. He lyed down and quickly fell asleep.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head."
Virgil said, stretching down to wake up Roman.
He shuffled and got up, careful not to step on the prince who was having trouble waking up. Roman watched as Virgil left the room.

Eight. He doesnt care if your trying to help. He will let you do something to help him, unless its insane, like risking your own life, which none of the sides would mind doing for each other.

Roman got up and sunk down to the living room and sat down with Virgil and Logan on the couch. Virgil scrolled through Instagram and liking no posts except ones he actually liked.

"Breakfast is ready!!"
Patton shouted.
Roman, Logan and Virgil got up and grabbed the plates with pancakes on them. Virgil and Logan always aye theres plain, as for Roman and Patton always added syrup and powdered sugar. Roman sat at the dining table with the other three. He looked at Virgil who was across from him and smiled.

They all finished their food and went to do their own things. Roman sunk down to the mind palace. He watched Virgil walk to his room.

"I dont know, Virge, its just something about you."
Roman said to himself.
He walked to his room to work on ideas for Thomas' next video.

Seven. He makes the others feel special. He makes Roman feel special with his kind remarks. And he makes sure the other sides know when they make him happy. Roman loved that about him.

A few hours passed and the most work Roman jad done was write down ideas on how to tell Virgil he loved him. He groaned and set his head on his desk.

"How on earth, Virgil, have you managed murder without doing anything. Cause you just make my heart stop... and that means death."
Roman lifted his head and stood up.
He turned around to walk oit and found Virgil standing there with wide eyes.

"Princey?"
Virgil said.
Roman gulped, ready for a hurtful comeback and a fight to start.

"Im flattered. I didnt know that, Princey."
Virgil smiled a bit.

Six. He is always so considerate of the others feelings. Even if he didnt feel the same way.
Roman smiled nervously and chuckled. Virgil walked closer to him and hugged him. Roman smiled amd hugged back.

"Well yes, you are a devil."
Roman chuckled.
Virgil pretended to act offended but reslly wasnt. He smiled and hugged Roman again.

"Thank you, Princey."
He said.

"For what?"
Roman asked.
Virgil shrugged and broke the hug. Roman looked at the anxious side and thought about how cute he was.

Five. He never knew what he said, things just came out. Which Roman thought was cute. He would say sorry or thank you for no reason.

Thomas and Joan invited the sides to go out for ice cream. Logan wanted to stay in the mind palace to do work, but Patton ended up dragging him along. Patton got mint chocolatey cookie crumble, Logan got vanilla, Roman got strawberry, Virgil got chocolate, Thomas got mint choco chip, and Joan got moose tracks.

Virgil got a bit on his nose without noticing. Roman smiled at him amd didnt mention the ice cream cause he thought it was cute.

Four. He always accidentally did something without noticing it. It sometimes would be embarrassing for Virgil, but Patton and Roman would think its cute.

The sides went back to the mind palace while Thomas and Joan drove home. Roman walked into Virgil's room with him and sat on the side of his bed. Virgil closed the door and sat next to him.
Roman grabbed him by the waist and kissed him passionately.

Three. He says everyone makes him feel wanted. Like he is a big part of all of them. Which he is.
Roman pulled away and kept their foreheads together. Virgil pulled away and smiled at the prince. Roman moved Virgil's hair, which fell right back into place.
Virgil leaned forward to kiss him once more.

"Cmon kiddos! Thomas wants to talk to us!"
Patton giggled.
He smiled at Roman and Virgil kissing. The two groaned and sunk down. They rose in the living room.

"So, we have a few ideas for the next video, which wont exactly be a Sanders Sides, but you guys will be in it."
Joan said.
They showed them a paper with a skit on it.

"Hurry up and learn the lines, we want to start recording within a week or two. Is that enough time?"
Joan asked.
They all nodded and sunk down. Deceit stopped Virgil in his tracks.

"Pleasant seeing you here."
Deceit smirked.

"It isnt pleasant seeing you here either, Snakeface. Go wash your dishes."
Virgil said, passing him.

"As I will."
Deceit continued walking down the hall.
Virgil slouched against his bed and read the script.

Two. He was always a hard worker. No matter how anxious he was, he would always make sure something would get done.

Roman sat at his desk, reading ove the script. He frowned and thought of being in Virgil's arms. He slammed his paper down and got up, heading out of his room and towards Virgil's. He opened the door and Virgil looked at him.
Roman offered to help Virgil up and he confusingly took the offer. Roman pulled him into a tight hug and kissed his head. Virgil hugged back, confused as to what was wrong.

"Princey? Is something wrong?"
He asked.
Roman kissed him. Virgil, of course, kissed back, putting his arms around Roman's neck while Roman's hands were on Virgil's waist.

One. He was mine. And mine only. I was the one able to kiss him and say I love you to him. I was special to have him. I got lucky with him. As anyone would have if they dated Virgil. I love him. I really do love him.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN