Secret Spy 2

It was 1am, and Virgil woke up. He found his phone turned on and on his notes. He read them.

No. 158
     After Roman is asleep, he never wakes up.

No. 159
     Roman keeps his work hard drive in the computer room he keeps unlocked.

     Virgil read them over. What was he trying to do? He got up quietly and went to the computer room.
     Roman peered his eye open.

     "Good morning~" Roman winked at Virgil. "How did you sleep?"
     "Really good, actually." He replied in a tired tone.
     "Doesn't sound like it. Did something happen?" Roman put a hand to his cheek.
     Virgil swatted it away. "Nothing happened." He turned to go grab clothes. "I'm borrowing a suit."
     "Mm, no." Roman said. "You're staying here. I'm covering the finacial stuff. Go back to bed." He smirked. "You need it."
     "What? No." He argued.
     Roman walked over and hugged him. He picked him up and threw him on the bed. "Your resting." He said.
     Virgil looked around. "Fine." He agreed. "I'll stay."

     Roman swung the front door open, smiling, to find Virgil on the couch talking to Kamina.
     She looked up at him and got up. She scurried towards to the kitchen to prepare Miso soup and Maki.
     Virgil groaned and looked in his direction.
     "I'm home!" Roman announced. He walked over and hugged him.
     "Okay, yeah, hi, get off me." Virgil pushed him off.
     "Did you miss me?" He asked.
     The spy blushed. He cursed himself mentally for him being treated as a house wife. "Uhm.. no."
     Roman perked up. He hugged him and kissed him. "Your so cuuute!"
     Virgil pushed him off, his face heating. "What the hell?!"
     He smiled and walked towards his room, leaving the other in the living room, red, angry, and confused.
     He followed Roman to his room. "What is wrong with you?!" He complained.
     The business man put a tshirt on. "Nothing." He said.
     "I can argue with that!" Virgil said. "You figure out my biggest secret, kidnap me, and make me quit my job!"
     "I didn't kidnap you, I told you, you're free to leave whenever you'd like. And plus, your the one that said, 'Looks like I'll have a better life if I just abandoned that company and become your actual lover.' So, you can't pin the blame on me." He smiled over at Virgil. "Unless, of course, it was all just a lie."
     "You say that like you know something."
     "I do know a few things." He walked over to him and put his hands on his cheeks to kiss him. This time, Virgil didn't pull away.
     "Like how you actually want to become my lover but also want know more secrets about me to shut down that company." He looked him dead in the eyes. "Which will you choose?"
     Virgil gulped, not able to avert his gaze. He looked between both eyes and started shaking. He didn't even know why he needed to take down that company, and why Roman was the main suspect. He sighed through his nose and opened his mouth but then shut it. Instead, he decided his answer was going to be a kiss.
     "Good boy."

SENSITIVE CONTENT
VEIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

     Virgil sat, heated, on Roman's lap. Both were panting a bit.
     Roman sucked on one part of his neck, which he knew was his weak spot, while rubbing up and down on his dick.
     Virgil moaned loud and quickly covered his mouth.
     "It's okay, Kamina won't care." Roman said. He flipped Virgil over and onto the bed. He stuck one finger in his ass to get him prepared.
     Virgil hid his face while he moaned.
     "Aw, c'mon, I want to see your lewd face~" he grabbed his arms and uncovered them, smiling at what he saw.
     He stuck two fingers in and moved them around. He stroked his dick with his free hand.
     Then he got to three. Three fingers in, squirming around to open it up enough to fit his dick in. He was impatient. He looked up at Virgil's lewd face.
     He pulled out all three, earning a shudder from the man below him. He pulled his pants down to reveal his erect penis. He touched the entrance with his tip.
     "H-Hurry.." Virgil said.
     Roman blushed and stuck it all in at once, getting a loud moan from the other.
     "P-Please move.." he said.
     Roman moved around, finding his prostate and rubbing up against it. "Does it hurt?" He asked.
     Virgil moaned loud everytime, not worrying about Kamina anymore. "I-I-I'm fi-fin- AH!"
     Roman moved and kissed him.

     "So, you think you made the right choice? Or do you want to go back to being a spy?" Roman asked.
     Virgil didn't answer. It was morning and he had been angry at him. His ass hurt like hell. So he decided to give him the silent treatment.
     Roman pouted. "Virgiiil!" He complained. "Stop ignoring meeee!" He stopped and sat up. "Fine, but just remember, your the one that said, 'H-Hu-"
     "SHUT UP!" Virgil sat up and quickly covered his ever-flapping-gob-talker.
     Roman licked his hand and pulled him down to kiss him.
     Virgil got off him and covered himself in all the blanket. He was covered, head-to-toe, without letting Roman have any. It was silent. He started to think. Maybe he left. What the hell was he doing?
     Virgil peered out and found him sitting there, motionless. He stared at him and finally gave in. He sat up and took the blanket off, grabbing Roman and kissing him, sitting towards him on his lap.
     Roman smiled into the kiss and pulled Virgil close.

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
Look, I know this is bad and short. It's 7am, and I'm tired as fuck. So don't complain.