Stripper

SENSITIVE CONTENT (kinda)

     "Shit!" Roman rushed out the door. He quickly locked it behind him before running out of the apartment complex. I'm gonna have my head for this one.
     Two in the morning and he's late. I mean, it's no surprise. He's always late, but, he heard tgere is a new employee that he specifically has to teach. And he was half an hour late as it was. Takes twenty minutes to get there from his apartment.

     "Forty minutes. Probably your best so far." The boss crossed his arms.
     "So, where is she?" Roman asked.
     "Huh? Oh! Over there." He pointed past Roman.
     He turned around. "I don't.. see her." He looked all over the area he was pointing.
     "Whaddya mean? He's right there! Are ya blind or somethin'?"
     Roman looked at the guy in front of him who he was now making eye contact with. "Huh?" He looked closer. "HUH?!" He turned to his boss, pointing at the guy. "I have to teach HIM?!"
     "What? Ya gotta problem?" Thr boss lit a cigarette.
     "Yes I got a problem! He's a guy!" Roman clenched his fists. "And I told you to stop smoking indoors!"
     "Look, you wanna make some money or not kid? Now get to work." He pushed him towards the guy.
     "I'm not that bad." The guy said.
     "Uh.. no... well.. I mean, I didn't say you were bad. I was just expecting a hot chick. You're a guy, you know what I mean." Roman chuckled nervously.
     "No, I don't understand." He replied.
     "What are you secretly a girl? Haha!"
     "I'm gay."
     Roman froze. "Ah. Yes. No- yeah, of course you are." He paused thrn panicked. "I'm not though! So please don't try anything on me. I'm just here to teach you pole dancing."
     "I know how to pole dance, thank you very much. That's why I'm here." He walked past him.
     "Then why the hell do you need my help?!" Roman complained, turning around.
     The guy stopped and looked behind him. "To make sure I do well." He winked before walking towards the bar in the club.

     "Get your ass over here, you little shit!" Roman took the alcohol away from the guy and dragged him to the practice room. "Don't even think about getting drunk before practice!"
     "Too late~" He stripped down to his briefs and grabbed the pole.
     "You little fucker.. you can't practice in that state! You're gonna kill yourself!" Roman grabbed the guy and pulled him away from the bar. "God, I don't even know your name." He mumbled.
     "Virgil." The guy said. "And I'm a perverted drunk, so you better watch it." He smirked and winked at him.
     "What are the god damn odds!" Roman avoided eye contact. He walked over to a water dispenser. He grabbed one of the small cups and filled it with water.
     Virgil came up behind him, wrapping his arms around him and scaring him.
     "Jesus! Get off!" Roman tried to shakr him off but froze when he felt Virgil's hand go down to his pants. "You little shit!" He hit him on the head and walked halfway across the room. "Drink some water. Take a nap. Do whatever, just sober up."
     Virgil snuck up behind him and began pulling off his shirt.
     "What the-?! Stop it!" He tried to fight it and pulled his shirt down.
     "You said whatever~" Virgil tackled him to the ground and sat on top of him. "So I'm gonna do whatever." He leaned down and pressed their lips together.
     Roman pushed him over and off him. "You little shit! You wanna die?!"
     Virgil stared at him and sighed. "Whatever, I'm thirsty." He said, getting up and walking to the water dispencer.
     "Wha-? YOU WEREN'T DRUNK?!" Roman yelled.
     "You think two beers are gonna get me drunk?" He downed the water.
     "So you did all of that sober?!" He was angry now. Not that he wasn't before.
     "Yup. Why, you disappointed? I am a perverted drunk. So if you want me to get drunk, then I don't know what I might do." He smirked.
     "Fuck off and get on the damn pole."

     "So, how's it goin' with the new kid?" The boss asked.
     Roman took a sip of beer. "He's a real sweetheart." He said sarcastically.
     "Well, I heard he already knew basic pole dances, and he's a fast learner, which means you don't have to be with him for long."
     "Since when are we a unisex strip club anyway?" Roman took another sip, looking over at his boss sat next to him at the bar.
     "Ah, well, I just thought we'd change things up a bit. There aren't many male strip clubs, so, I thought we could be a bit generous to the gays and the ladies." He finished his beer and stood up. "Well, your shift has ended, so, I'll see you tomorrow kid."
     "What? Tomorrow? Tomorrow is Saturday! And the big con event! I'm not missing out on that. I have a whole cosplay idea and everything!" Roman complained.
     "Chill out. I forgot it was Friday. You can still go to your con thing. I'll see you Sunday, then." He waved and walked out.
     Roman sighed and chugged the rest of his beer before leaving.