Alright-Ponyboy

Random imagine.

Citlali's POV

The school was pretty big. Comparing to my last one, it was pretty small. I barely got to any of my classes without being squished like a penguin. At this school, I was able to walk, freely. Shoulders not even touching. The only thing that flipped all this excitement, was the whole greaser vs. Soc thing. I'm a greaser. So what's up for me. My first class was Biology. What a great way to start. Can't wait to cut up the insides of a frog. I walked to my locker and threw my bag inside, making sure I had only a pencil and paper. Once I shut my locker, a group of boys were beside.
"Hey. You new here?"
They were dressed in madras and khaki pants. Socs.
"Yeah I am."
He smirked and gave the other males a funny look.
"Well uh. You know what we do to people like you?"
I frowned. 'People'. So is this some type of discrimination.
"What?"
"Grab her."
The men grabbed me by each of my arms, and pushed me against the lockers. Everyone turned our way, embarrassing me. What a great way to start. Stupid Socs. The guy walked in front of me, and laughed.
"Y'know, we make sure that you stay out of Soc property."
I laughed. Not historically but sarcastically. Who does this guy think he is? Am I dog to be put outside.
"Listen up Soc. Your rich self is no way powerful than me."
Everyone started to leave and left us alone. What kind of school is this?
"Actually, I am. Your just a poor little scum."
I broke grip out of one of the Socs grip and smacked him. I didn't know who he was, but I sure in hell wasn't going to be called any names.
He laughed. Then smacked me back. The Socs grip got tighter and stronger. I tried to scream 'let go' to at least bring he attention near us. The blonde headed tried to grab my face but I refused. As I had the chance, I kicked him in his area. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
"You stupid-"
"Hey!"
We turned our heads towards another blonde head. Just that he's more valuable looking at.
"Leave r'alone. Don't you think you've done enough, Bob."
'Bob,' looked at me and nodded. He tried to grab my face but I resisted. Now this time he smacked me harder and punched me in the gut. That's when I fell in the floor, and from there I didn't get to see more. I was probably dying so I closed my eyes. My breathing was slowly drifting away.

Only 10 minutes later

"Hey, you awake?"
I heard someone say. Was I in heaven. I kept my eyes closed, until I felt arms under my back. This time I shot my eyes opened, and saw the guy there. I gasped and pushed him away.
"Stay back. I don't want no trouble," I said as I sat on the floor with a pencil pointing his way.
He chuckled.
"I'm not going to hurt ya. I scared those suckers anyways. You alright?"
I slowly put the pencil down and sighed. But I felt this pain so bad. Right in my stomach.
"We should probably get you to a nurse."
I put my hand up in resistance. I'm a greaser. I'm tough.
"No, I'm alright. Thanks though."
He walked towards me and reached a hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up, making us almost touch noses. Before it got weird, I back away quickly.
"So you new here?"
I nodded.
"I'm Ponyboy by the way."
"Well Pony, That's one hell of a name. But I like it, it's original. I'm Citlali."
Ponyboy smiled. His dimples popped up, making me smile. What is this, and what did he just do?
"Your names original too. I like it. It's pretty nice for a girl like ya."
I demand a lawyer. If I die from a panic attack, he'll pay for my hospital bill.
"Thanks. Anyways can you show me to the room 3045."
"Yeah, it's this way."

After the second to last bell rang, I walked to my locker. I grabbed my bag.
"Hey Lali."
I jumped and turned to him.
"Ponyboy, how'd you find me?"
"I saw you walk here in the morning."
I nodded. It got awkward afterwards. So I smiled and tried to walk away.
"Wait. Leaving so soon?"
Well the last period was free. So I can leave.
"Yeah. Why?"
"It's just that, I kinda wanted to take you out and show you around."
He rubbed his neck and blushed bit. I smiled.
"Sure. I have free period. What about you?"
"I have English. But why won't we just leave now."
"Won't you get in trouble?"
He paused for a bit.
"It'll be alright."