Dally/Johnny: pt.2

The next day, TwoBit ended up being upset with me for sneaking out and staying asleep the whole night at the church

The next day, TwoBit ended up being upset with me for sneaking out and staying asleep the whole night at the church. I made it up to him by agreeing to watch Mickey together and drink a couple of beers. I have to admit, I don't regret doing that.

"Curtis's said they needed my help today."

I nodded as I lit up a cancer stick.

"With what?"

"Said somethin'bout their roof. Steve had too much booze and chocolate cake that he threw one of his heavy tools at it."

Giggling, we were interrupted when the door rang. I frowned. We weren't expecting no one. TwoBit took his beer with him and opened the door.

"Who is it?"

When he came back to the kitchen, I saw the one and only Dallas standing behind him. I wish I had the guts to break the glass bottle of beer in half to throw it at them both. TwoBit knows how much I despise him, what is he doing here?

"TwoBit...what's he doing'ere?"

He lightly smiled and passed Dallas his beer.

"He's babysittin' you while I go over to the Curtis's."

I scoffed. Curse me for sneakin' out.

"Is this 'bout last night? That was just a one time thing TwoBit!"

He narrowed his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"We both know that a lie, Angelina."

Maybe last night wasn't my first time sneaking out, but it shouldn't be a reason why to find me a babysitter. Especially if it's Dallas. I pulled Two out of the kitchen and made sure Dallas wasn't being nosy.

"I don't need a babysitter-why Dallas?!"

"He offered. Besides I know he won't let you go out."

I rolled my eyes and grunted.

Kill me now.

An hour has passed. I'm still alive and Dallas hasn't done anything stupid. We've been on the couch watching some random live show for an hour, and honestly, I was kinda getting bored.

"Alright I'm gonna go."

He frowned and stood up as quick as I did.

"Where d'you think you're going?"

I chuckled at his response. He couldn't be serious.

"I'm gonna meet up with Johnny or somethin'. Don't tell me I have to ask for permission?"

He hummed.