⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Take a picture, It Lasts Longer ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

NATALIE'S POV

I was getting Jacob's regular coffee. Actually, I already got his regular coffee I was just waiting for it to cool down. That's the way he likes it.

I knocked on the door, waiting for him. to reply but he didn't so I slowly opened the door and checked. He was sleeping. I thought that I will just leave his coffee there and leave as stealthily as I came. But being the clumsy person I am, I hadn't noticed that one of his feet is stretched out and I tripped over his leg.

I watched, as if in slow motion, the coffee fly out of my hand and all the contents inside it spilling on Jacob's expensive shirt.

Shit! What do I do now?

His clean, plain white shirt was now soaking in coffee. I paced around frantically wondering what to do. The weird thing was that he didn't even wake up. Maybe he was in a really deep sleep.

I opened his drawers searching for tissue. In the last draw, I saw tissues and a fresh clean shirt. And it was of the same type.

I mean who has two of the same fucking shirts?

Other than being clumsy I am also a genius, so I came up a rather brilliant idea.

It was ridiculous but it was the only thing I could do, so that he doesn't realized that I spilt coffee over his shirt and so that I don't lose my job.

I looked at his face. Who looks so beautiful even when they are sleeping?

Delicately I slowly opened his shirt buttons. One by one I opened his buttons, eventually removing his whole shirt and boy! I was mesmerized. Not only did he have a gorgeous face, he even had a gorgeous body. It was very obvious that he worked out every day to maintain those muscles.

I so badly wanted to run my finger along his packs. I was actually debating:- Should I do it or not?

I decided to do it. I mean, he is so deep asleep that he didn't notice that coffee spilt on him, how will he feel just a few fingertips run along his perfectly made packs.

I slowly ran my finger along his well toned muscles. Though I was equally scared by the fact that he might wake up and fire me, most of me was just lusting after him. Mind you, there is a very thin line between love and lust.

Realizing that there are high chances that he may wake up now, I took the tissue and wiped the coffee that had stained his chest.

But however before I put on the shirt, being the bitch I am, I took a picture of him. You know what they say "Take a picture, it lasts longer "

Then I put on his shirt and cleared all possibilities that something like this happened and left the room.

I wonder if he will realize what I had just done. I just hope he doesn't because he seems to hate me even though I am way far from hating him.

***********

Another update!!! What are your thoughts? Don't hesitate to let me know

Keep reading and voting and commenting
Love,
<3