✨ bonus chapter ✨

AUTHOR'S POV

(The text written in bold is the author's thoughts.)

"James!" Jacob yelled. "Get your ass over here."

"Yes sir."

"Are all the preparations ready?"

"Yes sir."

"Have you called everyone on the guest list, personally?"

"Well, there weren't enough people to make it a guest list-"

"Just answer the damn question."

"Grumpy, much" James muttered under his breath. "Yes sir"

"Good. Now go get changed."

Jacob took a deep breath in and glanced at the mirror. He had never been nervous in his life before. Not even when he was handling a make-or-break billion dollar contract. He looked at the ring in his hand. It was a new ring (because if y'all remember, this motherfucker was so sad that he threw it) and it was even more expensive than before (not that it mattered)

He was wearing a black suit and he knew he was looking fine (Just because he fell in love doesn't mean he is any less cocky. Natalie is the only one who can deal with his cockiness)

He kept telling himself to take breaths (trust me, he was on the verge of having an asthma attack just because of the "nerves". I mean, how does that even work?) because he was so nervous.

He remembered that the last time he tried to propose turned out to be the worst day of his life.

He heard a knock on the door. "Come in" he said, in a shaky voice.

"My My" Ethan said, walking in the room. "Did I just hear your voice crack?" (lmao, sorry to interrupt but I find voice cracks fucking hilarious)

"Shut up" he tried to say, sounding as angry as possible but it didn't work.

"Mah man. Don't worry. Natalie will say yes. I understand that you are nervous but I was the same too. I was so nervous in front of June-"

Ethan kept on talking, while Jacob zoned out, clearly not in mood for a lecture and that too by Ethan. And that too about how he proposed to his sister. (imagine how weird it would be to hear about how someone proposed to their sibling)

Natalie, on the other hand, was utterly confused. May and June were acting very suspicious and had even forced her to wear a black dress.

Right now, they were talking way too much and were annoying the shit out of Natalie. Who knew that twins could be so annoying?

Natalie saw that they were approaching Jacob's apartment (the one where they both lived together for a short period of time before I decided to become a bitch and separate them)

"Guys..." She asked, looking uncertain. Both May and June looked at her at the same time. "Why are we here?"

"Oh-umm-we are here a for a p-party...?" June said.

May smacked her on the head and said, "June, you are so stupid. We are here for a family party. Which means everyone will be there."

"Oh" was all Natalie said as she understood what was happening.

If it was just a simple party, why are May and June acting so suspicious?

Natalie pushed her thought and scolded herself for being stupid.

Natalie rang the bell of the apartment. The door opened and June and May pushed her inside, locking the door from the outside.

The whole apartment was dark and Natalie was beginning to become scared.

Suddenly, all the yellow lights were turned on (yes bitches, I used yellow lights because I feel like yellow light are more aesthetic) and revealed a Jacob standing in a suit.

Jacob looked fine as fuck in that simple black suit. Natalie gave sigh of relief after seeing Jacob and walked towards him.

As she approached him, he went down on one knee and pulled out a tiny box.

Natalie gasped as she realized what was happening. She clasped her hand over mouth and patiently listened to what Jacob had to say.

"Natalie, the first time I met you at the restaurant I am pretty sure I had already fallen in love with your beautiful face and fiery personality but I was too much of a coward to understand it. When you left me and went I was the most heart broken person on earth. I feel like without you my existence has no meaning. That is why I want to ask you to be mine, forever. Natalie Devans, will you marry me?"

Jacob was nervous as he waited for her answer. The last he decided to do this it had turned out horribly.

"YES YES YES" Natalie said as Jacob slipped the finger on her hand and kissed her.

The kiss had so much meaning in but was interrupted by our "family."

May, June, Ethan and James walk into the apartment with bottles of wine and flowers.

"Wohoo, you guys are going to get married!"

"How many kids are you going to have?"

*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
[EDITED]
Hello guys, the bonus chapter is out and now only the epilogue and Q and A is left.

I am not sure how long it would take for the epilogue to come out but be patient and wait. On the other hand, I hope you guys liked this bonus chapter.

As you guys might know, I started writing this BTS fanfiction so check it out and give it some love.

Keep reading, commenting and voting.

Love,

Lena