⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Natasha ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

ETHAN'S POV

I hated screaming at Natalie but sometimes it was necessary otherwise she wouldn't understand the reason why I hate Jacob so much. Everything has a reason.

Her eyes widened and for a moment I was afraid she was going to make a scene out of it but I know Natalie she remains calm unless she is really really pissed.

"Explain" she said.

I took a deep breath and went back to times when I was bestfriends with none other than Jacob Ferraris.

"Hey Jacob" I said. He as usual had a bunch of girls following her like lost puppies. He never had a proper girlfriend unlike me. I have a perfect and beautiful girlfriend. Her name was Natasha.

People often confuse Natasha for Natalie because their name sounds similar but they are completely different personality wise.

Natalie is fierce and independent whereas Natasha is shy and sweet.

"Hi Ethan' Jacob said. Our personalities are different but we still are bestfriends.

Jacob has two sisters, May and June who are twins. I have seen May many times at a party but I have never ever seen June.

'Are you coming to the party?' he asked.

I took some time to think.

'I'll ask Natasha. If she is coming then I will come"

I took out my phone and texted Natasha.

Ethan: Natasha there is a party tonight at Ryder's house, will you come?

Natasha: Depends. Are you going?

Ethan: Ya...if you are coming

Natasha:My parents are against parties but I will sneak out for you sweetheart

I smiled at my phone.

'So is your girlfriend coming?' Jacob asked.

I nodded in response.

**At the party**

'Babe you look gorgeous' I said looking at Natasha. She was wearing a short black dress that suited her perfectly.

She smiled in response 'This is the first time I am going to the party'

'And I will make it memorable for you' and I pulled her in for a kiss.

After we broke from the kiss I said "Come let's get some drinks"

"Ok" she said.

**After 2 hours**

Where is Natasha?

She went to the washroom a long time ago but she never came and I lost control of time due to alcohol.

I decided to check around the house.

The house was huge and it had multiple rooms.

I went to the third floor and opened every door and on the last door on the third floor I found Natasha.

She was on top of my best friend, Naked. She was having with sex with him when I was there.

My eyes filled with tears. I felt lost. I felt betrayed.

*************************************************************

Hola Muchachos! I know this is cliché but yeah.....

p.s if this chapter had a name...what would you name it?