Chapter 43

Jacob POV

That was something I totally didn't expect. I thought Natalie would go with Ethan. I don't know what would've happened ifbshe hadn't chosen me. I guess I would be broken in a waybthat can't be healed.

I turned and looked at Natalie. She was beautiful in ways I can't explain. I never thought I would fall in love.

Natalie looked at me. "A penny for your thoughts?"

"Pfft...you don't need to pay me. Im all yours" I stared straight into her eyes. She visibly gulped and looked away.

"Nat, what's the matter?" I asked

"Nothing"

I lightly touched her shoulder. "I know you are hiding something. Tell me"

She sighed. The words that came from her mouth shocked me.

"How do I know if coming with you was the right choice? You've never had a girlfriend till date. What if I'm just one of those girl who play around for a while and leave?"

I didn't know what to say. What she told me made complete sense. Her concern was genuine.

I sighed. "Natalie, I don't know how to answer your questions but I will be honest with you. I've never felt anything for girl like I do for you. I didn't believe in love until I met you. But I promise you one thing; I will never do anything to hurt you"

She smiled at me. "Okay, those words were reassuring but not completely. Anyways since I chose you over my brother. I technically don't have a house to live on. Mind if I crash at your place?"

Immediately my thoughts were filled with ideas 18+ and I grinned.

"Oooo, it would be a pleasure"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hello readers, I am back. I knows it's been months since I updated but I just became lazy.

Even though this is a very short update I hope you like it

P.S- wihin this period of time I turned into army. Any army's out there??

Love,

Lena