✨ Stay Away From My Sister, Bitch ✨

Natalie's POV

The moment Jacob said that his face went red. He looks so cute when he blushes.

"By fun, I mean watching a movie or something like that"

I laughed at his uneasiness and said, "Sure why not"

We both walked back to the car in silence. I still couldn't believe what had happened. I am now the girlfriend of one of the most hottest guys in the world. Like a couple of days ago he seemed like the meanest ass alive and now all I want to do is cuddle in his arms.

I didn't realise that Jacob was looking at me.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"Umm... nothing" I lied.

He raised his eyebrows and said "Nothing?"

I looked down. "Yeah"

He moved a step closer to me "Nothing?"

I could feel myself almost giving myself in. "Just because you love him doesn't mean that you always listen to him" I told myself.

"Really Jacob...it's nothing serious"

Without another word he slammed me against a tree and I could feel his hot breath on neck. His face was so close to mine.

"One thing I don't like is lies"

I gulped. A minute ago he looked like a cute, cuddly boyfriend and now he was scaring the shit out of me.

"Fine! You want to know what I was thinking? I was thinking how suddenly I happened to be the girlfriend of the most hottest guy I've ever met and how now all I want is to cuddle in your arms"

I crossed my arms and turned away, missing out his expression.

"Awwww....darling. If you wanted me all you had to do was ask"

I turned around to see him giving me a cocky wink

"Ugh" I said as I playfully punched his chest.

Our of the blue, Jacobs wraps his arms around my waist and breathes me in. He rests his head on my hair and says

"You smell so good."

I just laugh.

"I Love You"

I froze. Did he just say that he loves me?

I turned around and looked at him.

He sighed. "You don't have to say it back. I didn't say it so that you would say it back. I said cause I wanted you to know how I feel about. Natalie you have know idea how crazy you drive me. I want to be the reason you laugh. I want to be reason you smile. And no matter what I never ever want to be the reason you cry"

My heart began beating a million times faster. Jacob, who had a reputation for fucking one girl almost every night, tells me, a simple P.A, that he loves me.

I smiled. "You know I haven't cried from years"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Then if you ever cry...I swear to god I will kill that bastard."

I so badly wanted to tell him that I loved him too but remembered what May told me about making him realise my worth.

We were just about the enter the car when my phone began to ring.

I picked up the phone to see it was Ethan calling. I groaned and declined it.

"Not now, Ethan" I thought.

"Who is it?" Jacob asked.

"Ethan"

I saw his face show a bit of sadness which he immediately covered up.

My phone again rang and it was again Ethan.

"Just pick up the phone" Jacob said.

I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Why the fuck are you with that backstabbing bitch at this time of the day with such clothes?"

My eyes widened. "How does he know that?"

Before I could ask him on the phone I hear a sound behind me. It sounds like a punch.

I turn around to see Ethan standing there with his fist in Jacob's face.

"Stay away from my sister, bitch"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
[EDITED]

Hey guys...wassup. I know it's been a long time since I updated but I hope you like it.

I know throughout the story there have been a lot, a lot of grammatical mistakes but after I finish the book I shall begin editing.

And I'm also wondering if I should continue the book...I mean, what is the point of writing when no one reads?

If you want me to continue please let me know in the comments.

Love,

Lena