Chapter 1

Wowwwww the weather is quite nice today, just listening and watching to all the kids running while laughing is enough to made my day. I wonder how to feel at ease again, without thinking any problems at all just like them.

Well as you noticed, mentioning about kids.... I am a pre-school teacher (part-time). I'm still in college but I just can't take the urge to teach little kiddos in our town with every vacant period that I have. When it comes to kids I become a soft-hearted person, well they're all cute you can't blame me.

"Teacher! Teacher! Yohan took my lollipop I hate him!" My little student came to me with a frown in her face complaining about his classmate taking her lollipop. "He took your lollipop?" I bent down so I could see her cute face. She nodded while pouting her bangs covering her small eyes.

I carry her and let her sit on my lap, "Don't be sad Min joon, aren't you happy about it? You just shared a lollipop with Yohan and that made him happy. Sharing food with a friend is a good thing remember that" I said trying to wipe away her angry face.

"But he's not my friend!" She complained again.

"Baby everyone around you is your friend okay? Now tell Yohan that I want to talk to him can you do that for Teacher?" She put her index finger in her temple like she was thinking if she will obey me or not. But then she nodded and run towards Yohan who is busy eating the Lollipod. Without a minute or two the two kids walked together going to my direction, Yohan is a cute boy with a curly hair and big round eyes while Min Joon has a short hair with bangs that swaying naturally with the wind. They look like an angels.

Yohan looked at me with scared eyes, afraid that Min Joon have complained about him and the Lollipop already. "Yohan? Do you know what you have done to Min Joon that made her angry?" I asked him and he nodded slowly. "What is it?" I added.

He sighed and answer with a very low tone, "I took her lollipop, Teacher Noona" I looked at Min Joon who just rolled her eyes haha what a feisty child.

"Okay Yohan, there's nothing wrong with asking a friend to share right? Next time you should ask Min joon okay? You see Min Joon is a kind little girl right Min joon?" I glance at Min Joon again who's crossing her arms haha. Yohan bow down his head and apologize right away to Min Joon. It's a relief when Minjoon easily take his sorry when Yohan extended his pinky finger who promised that he won't do it again.

"Hyung!" Yohan shouted after reconciling with Min Joon and run towards the gate where his brother is standing waiting for him. He carried him and kissed him none stop as if there's no tomorrow. I chuckled at the sight of them, if I didn't know their relationship with each other I would mistake him as Yohan's daddy.

They walk towards me smiling, hmmmmm.

"Did Teacher Noona scolded you again?" Yohan's brother asked and yohan just shooked his head. "Ani, Teacher Noona is very kind she made me friends with Min Joon" he said smiling to his brother and his brother nodded. I looked at his brother with raised eyebrows and he just chuckled.

"Say bbye to Teacher Noona, tell her don't miss me that much" Yohan's brother said. While Yohan Just giggle and run towards outside where his brother motorcycle was.

"I'll see you at school later" He said then winked at me, I return a sweet smile to him before leaving, "Sure Oppa" he wave his hand while walking. I just smiled at myself, can't believe my student is My boyfriends brother. Kim Tae Hyung