Chapter 13

We held hands in the bus all the way to our school, I guess he really missed me that much because if he didn't he will not hold my hand in the public. So him, holding my hands? Is a rare thing in our relationship.

Again, while walking in the hall way some of the students especially well mostly girls recognized him because they have youtube videos showing their stories and behind the scenes of their trainings and practices. Some are gossiping about it, "Ya he is a trainee in Bighit, he and his friends are going to debut in 4 months daebak" one of the girl said to her friend but me and Taehyung just shrugged it off. "He look so handsome with that hair color but I think Jungkook is much better looking you know him? He's in 3rd level" another girl said which earned a sigh from me. No one is going to beat my boyfriend's pretty face bitches well I have nothing against Jungkook, he's pretty good himself too.

"I'll see you at lunch Babe, study well" he said dropping me off in my classroom. I was about to enter when he suddenly grabbed my hand and he leaned to kiss my cheeks and smiled before he left. It leave me stunned and confused, did he just kissed me infront of my classmates? I think everyones pair of eyes are all on me rightnow because of what Taehyung just did.

Class will start in 15 minutes, while waiting I heard my phone ringing which means I am having a call rightnow. I get my phone from my bag and see who the caller was which is the admin of the pre-school where I am teaching. Without any hesitation I answered it. "Hello?"

"Yoona can you please drop by at lunch here? Because Teacher Grace is not around and no one will watch the kids take their lunch. I guess you have to come to check on them to make sure everyone's eating before continuing the class" the admin begged, which I can't refuse to. But all I am thinking rightnow is my lunch with Taehyung, how will I tell him that I am going somewhere? What should be my reason to make him believe me? If he finds out, I'm dead.

My mind was occupied with different thoughts the whole class so I wasn't able to listen what our prof is discussing. Possiblities that if Taehyung found out, what would be the consequences? Am I ready to disobey him and do everything he wants me to do just like what I did eversince the beginning?