Chapter 9

When he was celebrating his success, you were there supporting him and telling him to continue dreaming because there is no such impossible thing in this world.

That same day, I got a call from my sister Min young telling me that there's a daycare center waiting for me in Seol after I graduate, there is only 2 months left. I don't know how will I tell Taehyung about this because as far as I know he will never like the idea of me leaving Daegu. But wait! I remember he is going to Seol with the other boys for Bighit. Should I tell him that I'm going either or shouldn't I? 

We will have a simple dinner tonight to celebrate what happened the day before yesterday. It's only our free time since we stayed in Seol for 1 day and I night and we just got back.

"Let me cook for dinner tonight my love" Taehyung told me and he peck my cheeks which made me smile and giggle and so does he. "Sure chef" I said and he wear his apron and began cooking while I am in the dining table staring at him.

When he finished, he prepared the dish he cooked in our table and began eating. "Dinner always feels good with you, I'm gonna miss this" my brows furrowed at what he just said so I ask him, "Why? Are you going somewhere?" He placed the fork and knife in the table and wiped his mouth before he say something. "The agency is providing as a dorm.... in Seol" I forced a smile at him, "Wow that's great atleast they will provide all the things you guys needed" I said and he smiled widely. "Right and we are really excited about it" he said and continue eating.

I remembered what my sister told me. "I have something to tell you either" he hummed in responce. But before I could even talk. "By the way after our graduation you will stay with your parents for a while and I will visit you whenever I have free time okay? And forget about teaching Yoona because I am here, I will provide you everything. So... what were you about to say?" My throat felt dry as if no words can ever escape from my mouth. I feel like I'm going to cry when I heard those words from him "forget about teaching Yoona" is it really that easy for him because it wasn't his dream? Tears threatened to fall down but I hold it back as much as I can but I failed, "I-i was g-going to t-tell you that I'm very h-happy and so p-p-proud of you Tae" maybe he just wanted the best for me,

"Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing, I'm just gonna miss you that's all" I said as I wipe my tears and he held my hand and kiss it.

"It's gonna work right?" He said and I nodded. Ofcourse it is since you know how to handle a relationship very well Taehyung.

He then gave me the sweetest smile and soon turned into his boxy smile.. you really know how to melt my heart and broke at the same time.