Chapter 11

2 months later .....

Graduation is fast approaching and I am really excited, its not just that because Taehyung and our friends are back here in our hometown for graduation, ofcourse. At first it feels akward because they had to record or make a video of themselves about their everyday routine since it's what the management wants. "I missed you Yoona" Taehyung embraced me when we got home. I hug him back, his looks changed a bit, well he dyed his hair light brown now and he has new taste of clothing which really suited him. He completely turned into an idol in just the span of 2 months, I really can't wait for their debut.

"This house feels empty without you Babe" I told him and he smiled at me. He caressed my cheeks while my hands are wrapped around his waist, I miss this feeling, his warmth and his embrace. "All I ever think about each day was you, I hope you're doing fine when I'm not around" I told him that my cousin Minho was the one who accompany me for past few weeks so he doesn't have to worry about me. I even told him I got a part time job at a fast food chain, which to my surprise, he didn't even scold me about it. When the truth is I am actually back in teaching, I just hope that Yohan will not tell him about his teacher Noona back in pre-school. I can still do this, it's not like I am lying to him but technically I already did. But I am not guilty about it as long as I am doing what I love, I respect what he wants in my life I just can't help the boring days without him.

Well yes, we didn't get the chance to communicate for 1 and a half month because of his schedule that's why we are catching up things just now. "I'm glad you haven't met any girl trainees there" I joke which made him furrowed his eyebrows, I guess it was a bad joke. "You know I'm not the type of guy who flirts with another woman knowing that I'm in a relationship" he said a bit serious, "I know I was just kidding let's go to bed now I know you're tired" he nodded and we went to our room. He plopped in the bed and sighed missing the warm blankets.

He tapped the space beside him indicating me to lay beside him which I gladly do. I wrapped my hands in his torso and he did the same thing. "2 months without you is such a torture" he sighed. "Why?" I confusely ask.

"Because no one is playing with this" he said and pointed his thing down there. I gasped in his sudden words and hit his chest playfully which made him laugh. "OH MY GOD did you just say that? You pervert" I said and he giggled, "Hey I was surrounded by 6 men in one house don't expect me to be innocent, you know Namjoon hyung he's the mastermind of this, he introduced me to his world" then he wiggled his eyebrows and I just face palmed. Didn't know that he'll turn into a pervy boyfriend, well it's not like i don't want to but we never talked about the things we have done, if you know what I mean. We are not like any other couples who talked about after *toot* like 'hey how was last night? Was I good?' *cringe* so not us.

"So..... have you been doing all of my favors ?" He suddendly asked.

"Ofcourse, defense is done and my clothes are very conservative because I don't want any other guys checking me out, like what you said" I told him and he nodded, satisfied. "Good girl, I just hope that you're not doing things that I don't like" he said then peck my forehead and I smile.

I don't know but that just made me feel nervous. How am I going to tell him about it?