Chapter 5

Thank God it's weekend, means it's family time. Every weekend Taehyung and I visit our own family so we will not get to see each other for like 2 days and I think it's not that hard since after that will be together again for another 5 days.

"Remember what I told you Yoona" Taehyung bid goodbye and ride his scooter. I gave him a flying kiss which he gladly take and acted like he actually got it and put in his lips that's how we kiss outside since he doesn't want any skinship and affection in public.

I took a bus and after 1 hour I reach our house, there's my sister who excitedly run to me for a hug. She's Min young she's older than me, I'm 19 and she's 24. "Yoonaaaaa, I'm so glad you're here Mom and Dad are excited to see you" She said and we pulled away from the hug and head towards the kitchen where Mom and Dad was.

I hugged both of them and asked how are they these past few days, I'm glad that they're doing fine despite their age. "Why did you not bring Taehyung with you?" Dad suddenly asked, he likes Taehyung that much because according to him... Taehyung is his Young version of his self. He said that Tae is exactly like him in many aspects when it comes to life. Well one of the traits that the both of them has is, they're both strict, dedicated in what they're doing, has a sense of responsibility and family oriented. That's the main reason why he gave Tae a thumbs up right after knowing that we're dating despite our young age.

"He's visiting his family as well Dad, so I can't bring him here but next time I will tell him you want to see him" I said and Dad just nodded.
"You know that Taehyung is the only man in our family that's why your Dad always wants him to be here since Min young is still single" Min young Eunnie just frown at what Mom said that caused us all to laugh which made her even more embarrassed.

After having dinner with them, I and my sister lock ourselves in our room ready to catch up about life. I told her everything that's bothering me including the part time job. "Is Taehyung the reason why you quit your job?" Min young asked. I just looked down in frustration, I'm affraid that she will be dissppointed in me. "It's not like it's helping me, Tae is right I should be focusing on my studies before teaching kids because they deserve a well knowledged and skilled teacher" she just sighed and speak again. "And you're allowing him to do want he wants, especially the dance videos that are always rejected?" I widened my eyes and hit her arm playfully, not satisfied with what I just heard from her.

"His business is different from mine, I know how far they will go if they keep doing auditions and besides, it's not destructing him. He's good at school and at what he do so he can do whatever he wants" Min young crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows, "And you're not?"

"Well it's not like that-" She cut me off, "Enough Yoona. When will you stop acting dumb in front of him?" I furrowed my eyebrows at what she said. "What do you mean?" I asked in confusion. She sit up straight and faced me, "Until when will you defend him from us? Until when will you play dumb in front of us when the truth is you're actually hurting? Yes he can tell you don't wear that its too short, do your homework, don't talk to them, don't be loud you're a lady remember, let's eat seafoods which you don't actually like eating but you still do, just for him" she looks at me in pity, "But telling you to stop what you love to do is not right, he crossed the line this time. I know you will tell me that I just misunderstood it but I didn't. It's the fact. It's the truth, I bet your friends thinks the same way as me"

I don't want to agree with her, I know Taehyung better than anyone else in this world. Yes, he is controlling but loves me more than anything and I can feel that. He just wants the best for me, I didn't complain even for once because I trust his decisions. I love him more than anything in this world

"Don't say that, obeying him makes him happy so I shouldn't disobey him" for the record, I still and will always defend him.

"How about you, does obeying him makes you happy?Yoona?" She said and dozed off in bed just like that, probably so done with me and Taehyung. But her question keeps echoing in my mind, does it really makes me happy?

Ofcourse! If Tae is happy, so am I!

Right?