Chapter 15

Taehyung went home early today, he was tired and wanted to rest but he chose to stay with me in the living room while his head rested on my shoulder with his eyes closed.

I fix his lose strand of hair which caused him to look at me, eyes still half closed. He smiled and held my hand for him to kiss it. Ofcourse, it's rare to see him this sweet because I know the typical Taehyung and I am glad that he is changing in every way that he can.

"Let's visit my family in the weekend, I really missed them"

But this weekend, I cannot, I have to tutor my students in their upcoming exams.

"I-I don't think I can make it, my sister and her boyfriend already planned an activity for us. I can't say no to them right?" I lied.

He sit up straight and let go of my hand.

"Then am I getting a no from you instead of them?" I narrowed my brows at him when he said that.

Although I knew its a lie, he shouldn't have said that because it's my sister we are talking about.

"W-we can visit your family next weekend right? I just really can't say no to Unni this time. Please?" I tried my best not to get caught.

He sighed in defeat but gave me the scariest look over, "I'll let it go this time, just make sure that you're really out with your sister this weekend cause if you're not, I'll punish you" with that he stood up from the couch leaving me behind and went to the kitchen to prepare our dinner since 'I am sick'.

Weekend...

"I'll wait for you on the subway so we can head in our apartment together okay? I don't want you riding alone in the bus" He instructed me what shall I do, wear, and eat the whole way outside and I spent my whole walk nodding into him and saying yes to all his favors.

While on the other hand, I am currently more focused on how not to get caught. Because if I did, we all know that it's the end of me.

We did our separate plans for the weekend, him spending his time with his family and me spending time for the things i love which is being with kids.

I didn't even bother calling home to tell them that if Taehyung asked for me tell them that I am there, and that was the biggest mistake I ever did because Taehyung exactly did what I have in my mind... .

Which is to check if I was really with my sister... and that very moment I knew I was already fucked up.

He didn't even bother calling me after finding out that I lied to him, which is the biggest sin that I could ever do in my entire life with him. He hated the fact that I was lying to him all this time, that is why I am shaking to death while waiting for him in the subway despite of the very cold night.

After few minutes of waiting, he showed up. With a mad expression.

He didn't even glance at me and just grab my hand when a bus already stop in front of us.

"Liar"

Was the first word that came out from his mouth and It leave me breathless.....

I began to start feeling mad, eventhough I was the wrong here, but we all know that I have my reasons.