Chapter 22

2 years with..

No calls, no text, no communication. The last time we saw and talk to each other was at our graduation day and after that we never saw each other again, until last night.

"Did you hear me?" He asked again.

I laughed at him, he is so funny, after all this years? What? He still think of me? He's sorry? Well that is acceptable knowing how he manipulated every decisions I make back then. He should be sorry for that.

"What's funny?" He frown and seemed dissappointed at my poor responce.

"Is that all what you want to say? I still have works to do today" I told him.

"Do you have class today?" He asked. Class? So he thinks that I am a teacher?

"I don't. I am not a Teacher, I work at my brother in law's company" I said. His face changed at the mention of me not being a Teacher. That's for him to realise that he made me hated what I used to loved.

"I hope you're doing fine, you know... I thought you'll conti--" I cut his words and speak looking straightly in his eyes.

"I am doing fine. Better than I've ever expected. It's really nice to live doing what I want without worrying about anything" I said and he just gave me an 'oh' .

Yes. It's really nice without you Taehyung. It's really nice to do whatever I want without asking for your permission. It's really nice to live not pretending who I really am. It's really nice....

"I hope we can still see each other after today" he said and I furrow my brows at him and he look down.

"You are busy, so am I. And... I hate to say this but I dont have anything to do with you anymore.. I hope you understand" I stand up and about to leave I think he get what I mean but he called my name.

"One last thing, I just wanna say that you look good. I mean you always look good, and last night.... the song...... it's really for you. I mean every lyrics of that song"

I reach the company and head directly to my office. I can't believe he can act like nothing has ever happened. Did he forget everything? How he hurt me? I can't believe him!

I throw my bag in the floor and sit on my chair with my hands massaging my temple. I messed up my hair in frustration, did he really just said that he wrote me a song?

My thought are interrupted when Mintae come in.

"Did you two talk? You look pissed." She asked and I nodded.

"I don't want to talk about it rightnow, can we have a drink later" and she nodded and leave me alone.

I really needed a drink today. It's too much to handle. Taehyung is just so unpredictable.

His face flashed on my mind, and I found my self staring blankly in the window. He looks different now, he physically improved and he grew taller. But his eyes are still the same, it always mesmerize me.

Wtf? ERASE ERASE!

I shook my head at the thought of him. What the hell I am thinking?