Chapter 26.

After visiting my sister, I decided to grab lunch at the nearby Italian restaurant since I'm craving pasta right now. I sat on the table in the corner near the television so I could watch while waiting for my order.

And this was ... a bad idea

It's a live interview of Bts in one of the famous show in Korea. But, since I'm already here and too lazy to change my sit might as well watch it.. I'm still curious about them tho.

"So I heard you guys went through a lot of hardship before you debut as a group and you guys received so much hates before am I right?" The interviewer asks. Suga decided to answer that question.

"We did. There are lot of people who make fun of us back then and I admit that those hateful comments we received made such a big impact to our group. It hurts us ofcourse but haters gonna hate but here we are rightnow together with our loving armys who have prove them all wrong." Suga said it right and the rest keeps nodding in agreement.

I was there at those times where people will backstab them and tell them that they are not talented and that they are not worthy to be a superstar yet here they are now... performing in all the amazing concert halls around the globe.

"Do you have something to say to those people who didn't believe in your group?" Asked by the interviewer again and Suga passed the Mic to Jimin.

"Honestly we don't really pay attention to those people anymore. We don't hold any grudges to any of them but there's one thing that I wanted to say... we don't need to be afraid of the haters anymore because we have all the amazing fans in the world who would defend and love us no matter what. They would appreciate everything that we do for them and even if we make mistakes they would understand us and that's the most important thing for us." He smiled and gave the Mic to Taehyung.

I am so proud of how they have become now.

"That is really inspiring Jimin, but before we end this interview.. I wanted to ask a few questions about your past relationships, in our research it says that Taehyung had a long term relationship before but it didn't go well.. would you mind to share with us your love story?"

Oh god this is not going to be good. All of them exchange glances and Taehyung gazed Namjoon's direction and he nodded which means Taehyung can talk about it.

"Yes it's true." He answered quitely and I can reallybsee that he's too shy to talk about it.

Everyone is still waiting for him to continue .

"We used to live together back in college." And with that the members widen their eyes even the interviewer. Hoseok let out an awkward laugh and hit Taehyung's right thigh playfully as if telling him to stop now.

"I am not ashamed of that, in fact I am proud of it. She's the most amazing person I've ever met and she is such a wonderful person inside and out. She is my biggest supporter ever, she's very kind and sweet and I took advantage of that...." he was smiling but frown at the last word and continue speaking...

"I took advantage of her kindness and I become the most awful boyfriend ever. I never listened to what she feels and I never let her make decisions for herself and that was my biggest mistake... I become so insensitive, I didn't know she was already hurting inside but she never said any words to me because she's afraid I would be upset. All she did was love me but what I gave her in return was pain and now I lost her."

A tear drops from my eyes without even realising it.

"Sorry to hear that Taehyung, that is really a sad story but thank you for sharing this to us with your fans. I believe that whoever that girl is, she would be happy to here this words from you... the words that maybe she's longing to hear. You maybe done a mistake but you already punished yourself for that and I think that's enough to be forgiven." She smiled to him and I scoff after watching her, what does she know about us? Forgiveness? Does that word even exist?

"I don't think I deserve her forgiveness, what I did was really terrible and I can't blame her." Yes your right you don't deserve it.

You never contact me for years and thought that you already moved on that easily yet here you are now acting as if you were the victim of this horrible relationshit. Who would talk about his past in national television? -only those who are finding sympathy from others.

I'm sorry to say this but I think Taehyung and I..... will never be the same anymore. Because whenever I see him, all I can see is the guy who manipulated all my decisions and made me gave up for my dreams.