Chapter 25

We are now inside the stadium at the front seat. Mintae is still looking at me like she wants to tease me for coming. "I know what you're thinking right now bitch, I came here for the other guys not for him so please stop staring at me like that" I told her almost whispering, I can't let people find out that I am friends with their idols or else you know. Mintae just shrugged at me and laugh. Ugh!

The show started, I can't help myself but smile whenever Taehyung spotted me and wink at me. I know! I shouldn't but memories of him dancing and singing for me before keeps replaying on my mind. THIS IS NOT A GREAT IDEA WHY AM I EVEN HERE!

I whispered to Mintae that I am not feeling well and she believed me. It's my only excuse before I got a heartattack because of him. I texted Jungkook that we left early that I am sorry and that take care for their flight tomorrow which I know he'll read after the concert but atleast I texted him.

"You can't stand the feeling of how Taehyung looks so hot while performing isn't it?" Mintae said. She drives my car and will be staying at my place tonight.

I rolled my eyes at her and continue looking at the window.

"I can't stand the sight of him winking at me whenever he looks at me" I told her. And she just smile.

My brother in law came in my office to ckeck on me since I was absent yesterday.
"Mintae said you were sick" Seojun said, my sister's husband. I lied and said I am.

"But I'm okay now"

"Your sister can't visit you yesterday because we went to the hospital" I widened my eyes but he just looks so relaxed, infact he is smiling.

"She's pregnant, we are having our first baby" Right after he said that I squeel like a kid. I walk to him and hugged him and he just laugh. Oh my god I am sosososos happy rightnow I am now an Aunt!

"WHERE IS SHE? I WANT TO SEE HER" I asked him excitedly.

"She's resting we can go together after work, I know you'll react this way." He said laughing and I never feel embarassed at all because I don't care... Im so happy for them, they waited long enough and it's about time.

I told Mintae the news while having lunch and she's just as excited as I am. We are talking about how excited both of us and we are even planing what to get for the baby shower when my phone beeps indicating I have a message.

I heard from Jungkook that you left early last night, are you okay?

The text didn't have a name of whoever sent it but I know who it was. Now my excitement was ruined. I'll kill Jungkook for giving him my number.

I am.

Thank you for coming I hope you ejoyed it.

I do.

You look pretty last night :)

I am?

Yes you are. We are going to Japan today.

I'm sorry for texting, I just really want to reach out to you.

Why is he even telling me that? I've replied enough that's it. I go back to my work and texted my sister that I'll come over after work but she didn't reply yet.

Try harder dude, I will never fall for it like I did before. never.