Chapter 3

"Taehyung can you help me with this step?"

Classes ended so soon so I went to Taehyung's room but he wasn't there probably because he's in the practice room with other group of dancers.

"Sure what step do you find the hardest?"

Waaaa. What a sight?

Well I know how good-looking my boyfriend is but can that bitch back off coz amma slap her greasy face right here right now if she won't stop looking at my boyfriend's body while dancing. I thought he wasn't popular but that was in 1st and 2nd year in college, after joining the dance club I think some other girls started to drool at his presence.

"If looks could kill you will be in jail rightnow" Jimin suddenly popped up in nowhere, gosh he's like a mushroom.

I keep staring at Taehyung and the girl who is obviously flirting with him and he seemed to enjoy it I guess.

"Jimin where are the others?" I asked him changing the subject.

"Oh- they left. Namjoon has a gig tonight with Yoongi while Hoseok and Jin is with their girlfriends. And Jungkook as you can see he's with Taehyung dancing their ass off" I laughed at his last words, "It's not like you are not one of them, dancing their asses off" he laughed too but immediately stop and looked at me. "Yah! Watch your mouth! If Taehyung heard you saying about ass he will scold you for like 5 hours like a grandpa" he said making fun of how strict Taehyung is to me.

Speaking of Taehyung I think he just saw me and now he is now walking towards our direction. "Your class is done already?" He asked while wiping his sweat in his forehead down to his neck, I don't understand but everytime he does that It's like..... Idk.

"Yes and it's my last subject" I answered. He nodded and turn his head towards Jimin, "Did you get any call?" He asked and Jimin shook his head, "None of them doesn't want to invite us for audition. I guess this is not really for us I mean we've been trying for like 4 years and it's still not paying off" Taehyung playfully punch his shoulder, "Hey don't lose hope, we have all the time in the world" Taehyung said.

Right. They were auditioning for music agencies to become an Idol but it's been 4 years and still no luck. But even if thats the case, Taehyung and Namjoon will never give up pursuing their dreams. I promised Taehyung to support him until the end so there's no reason for me to give up and lose hope because I know how my boyfriend is doing his best for what he loves to do so might as well stay with him until he become what he wanted to be.

Taehyung and I left school after he changed his very sweaty white shirt and leave Jimin alone with Jungkook.

He carried my bag like a real gentleman he is. We are walking around the street of Daegu, feeling the cold breeze of winter that is fast approaching. "Are you cold?" Taehyung probably noticed my trembling hands so he held it and blow it so it'll feel warm and it works.

"Do you want to eat fishcake?" He asked me again, I smiled at him and nodded. So we run towards the vendors who are selling fishcakes and any different kinds of street foods.

"Tae it's hot becareful" I warned him because he excitedly eat the fishcake without even blowing it. He smiled and his cheeks full of fishcakes. What a baby

"It's so yum here let me - Ahhh~" he said trying to feed me like a real baby of him. I didn't even bother to complain because if I do, he'll feel bad.

"Mashta?" He asked , "Mashta" I answered and he chuckled.

We spend the rest of the night walking and talking until we reach our small apartment. Yes we are living together, he said it'll make us save more money if we will have the same apartment. Our family supported this kind of set up with one condition, do not ever do what adult couples do.

And another thing, since Taehyung is using his dad's scooter he is obligated to pick Yohan in school after class but his scooter was only used if needed. It's a relief that Yohan has only morning classes. Their house is just near to our school but he insisted getting an apartment with me since he thinks it's more convenient.

We enter our apartment and switched on the lights. "Take a shower and we will do our homeworks together after you finish" Taehyung told me what I have to do. So I just do it

After taking a shower I looked at the living room and Taehyung is not there anymore, maybe he's in the kitchen. I went inside the bedroom to get change but when I open it I saw Tae in his boxers only, "Oh- sorry I thought you were in the kitchen" I apologized and closed the door immediately, OMO! Why am I blushing? Is it because we never saw each other naked before? Waaaaa I'm glad that Tae is a saint. We've been living together for almost a year and yet he never even lay a finger on me. Or maybe is it because I'm not that alluring to him? Wait why am I even worrying about it? Stop it Yoona!

"I'm done you can come in" he yelled from the bedroom so I come in. I went to my drawer to prepare my clothes, as I was about to change I noticed that the door is still open means Taehyung is still here inside, "Hey why are you still here?" I asked him and he got up from bed. "I thought you're not going to mind me watching you change" He joked and that made me throw him a pillow. "YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!"

He laugh and went outside to the living room to prepare our notes and books that we are going to use for our homeworks.