Chapter 17

"If you can't hold it in, it's fine to cry" My sister comforted me, I am home for a while now since the fight with Taehyung. I admit, I crossed the line this time I even broke up with him and didn't even gave him a call after. I didn't know if he's still breathing rightnow but after what happened, after I let all my emotions out to him it just made me feel relieved as ever. I mean, I have never been this relieved before.

"Am I a bad person for saying those things to him Unnie?" I asked her.

"You don't have to force yourself to be strong, and you are not a bad person for saying no to something that you don't feel is right for you. I don't know if it's okay to tell you this but I am proud that you have stood up for yourself. Although I know how much Taehyung loves you."

Every bit of her words are right, especially the part that Taehyung really loves me despite of his manipulative and dominant personality. He was exactly like my dad but unlike me, Mom stayed with him until now. She accepted him for who he was eventhough she has to sacrifice her happiness to be with him.

"I love him. But I feel so tired and helpless whenever I'm with him"

"The decision is always up to you Yoona, if you love him then go back to him but if you are not happy anymore then give him a chance atleast but if you feel like affraid of being with him again, what I think the best you should do is to collect yourself until you are complete again. Problems won't be solve if both of you are still broken inside"

Taehyung is probably alone in 'our' apartment rightnow.

But I am not sure if he's thinking about me, few days only left before our graduation and after that they'll go back to Seoul for their debut stage. It mean's I will no longer see him, since who knows? They might make it big and far knowing how talented all of them are.

But I think he would be better off without me and I would be better off without him.

I came up with a plans already after graduation, I bumped into himfrom time to time since we are both in the same school but neither one of us tried to look at each other. It feels different and empty without him but not having someone who stop you and manipulate you is much better. Although I missed him like hell-- but I know have/need to endure the pain....

After graduation, I will stay in Seoul and apply in my soon to be brother-in-law's company. And it's all been set.

I am completely trying to erase him in my life but, the universe know that I can't and I never will.

I am still looking at him from afar, still peeking at his classroom and checking him out everytime he's in sight. He seemed okay and healthy, but his dark bags around his eyes don't deny the fact that he's lacking of sleep.

I can't help to think if was it because of me?