Chapter 20

After the concert, I didn move a single muscle until the stadium is empty. I was waiting for Mintae to say something and I can see the fear in her eyes, I told her I don't give a damn about Taehyung anymore but here she is helping him.

"I told you I'll explain later.just... don't look at me like that geez you're creeping the shit outta me" she said with a nervous tone but I just glared at her. I was about to leave when she grab my arm. I look at her confuse.

"One last thing, just this once okay? I promise I'll do anything you want after this" Before I could even process her words, one staff came to me and grab me all the way to the backstage, with Mintae on the back ofcourse.

"Where are we going?!" I asked my tone is irritated, I just feel so betrayed tonight especially when we enter the room where BTS are. Goodness gracious, I love my life I thought rolling me eyes.

"Noona!" Jungkook called, why the hell is he still calling me noona after not communicating with them for like forever. Jungkook and I are fond of each other before Taehyung but we agreed not to mention it anymore, that's when he started calling me Noona eventhough we are almost the same age by 5 months, since Taehyung is older than him.

All of them were shocked to see me but half of it was as if they were expecting me to come. Jimin gave me a tight hug followed by the rest. I return the tight hug to each one of them, who am I to refused? It's just me and Taehyung who broke up but I already feel guilty for erasing his or my friends in my life also.

"I think we should leave you two first, or both of you can talk back at the dorm since Taehyung is tired" Namjoon said and all of them nodded.

What? Dorm? I am going with them?

"Woah wait give me second guys, my friend dragged me in this concert and Taehyung began saying nonesense earlier and then I am going with you back at your dorm? Seriously, what are you doing to me?" I said a bit raising my tone. It's not that I don't want to because half of me wants to see them, God knows that.

Taehyung's face began to frown, not expecting to hear those from my mouth. Oh wait I forgot, I was his perfect girlfriend before.

"I'm so sorry Yoona, it's my fault" Mintae said and Taehyung is so ready to defend her.

"No, it is my fault. I asked her to bring you here for a reason ofcourse, please don't get mad at her" he said.

I tried to swallow all my words back to my body and just sighed.

"I'm going to leave, I've had enough today." I said about to leave but Taehyung called my name.

"And we'll talk tomorrow, you should rest" I said coldly and storm outside their room with Mintae in my hands.

I can hear the boys' faint sorry's and goodbye's in the hallway but I just ignore it.