Chapter 12

We woke up early in the morning for school, I cooked breakfast for him while he is cleaning the leaving room. He is such a clean person and he cleans the house more than I did, that's why when he left... the house is all messed up. But, he didn't scold me about it which made me shookt because the usual him will always tell me what to do. I guess he changed a bit? And I like it.

"Breakfast is ready babe" I called and he yelled back saying that he's almost done cleaning and that will follow after. While waiting for him, I went to our bedroom to prepare his clothes, bag and shoes and all the things he needed. I am happy that I get to take care of him again after 2 months.

"I'm done let's have our breakfast" he peeked and I just nodded following him. After we ate I told him to shower first since I'm still preparing our clothes to wear. He was about to enter the bathroom when he called me "Babe? Why don't we shower together?" He suggested and I turn to look at him if he's serious and boi he is. My god! What's gotten into him? He never told me that before.

"A-are you kidding me?" I asked stuttering, feeling that my cheeks are burning. He nodded shyly. "O-okay" wtf did you just say yes? Well it's not like you haven't seen him naked but that's just feels so awkward. Wait? Am I already confessing about my private relationship with Tae now? *please keep it a secret to my parents* (A/n: she's a weirdo lol)

After we showered we prepared ourselves for school and headed outside holding hands which again is so not him and waited for the bus to come at the subway, and about the shower-together? I swear you will never want to know the details so I'll just keep it to myself. *evil smile*