Chapter 23

"Another bottle of soju please ahjumma" I raised my hand to ask for another drink and Mintae just shook her head.

"We had enough look at you, you're drunk" Mintae scolded. I just smiled at her and just as I about to say something, a bts song comes on. Wow just wow!

"Taehyung is such an asshole you know? He's a jerk!" I said. Oh no I'm really drunk.

After work, I invited Mintae to drink in our favorite tent bar. She asked me why I suddenly want a drink but bet she knows already why.

"Okay okay I know but please lower down your voice" She said almost whispering. WHO CARES!

"I don't care really. He's still an asshole. He said he's sorry and what? He told me he still think about me? Is he crazy??!" I said but this time it's louder. Mintae covered my mouth and paid the owner before she grab my arm and dragged me outside the bar on the way to my car.

"You're drunk let's drive you home" she said putting on my seatbelt. I felt suddenly dizzy from walking so I laid my head on the side looking at the window. Mintae touched my face and laughed. "Looks like someone's haven't moved on yet" she teased but I'm too drunk to respond to her.

Last time I noticed I am already laying on my bed with Taehyung on my mind before drifting to sleep.