Chapter 2

Taehyung and I met in our first year in college, he is good looking but he is not the center of attraction. He is smart and talented but no one noticed him, only few people with the same level as him just like me. He is not a bad boy or a jerk, he is completely the opposite. He is mysterious, silent and hard to cope up with. He doesn't want to be surrounded by tons of people but he doesn't want to be alone, only 3 or more but will never exeed in 8 friends is enough for him.

How'd I know? Because I'm one of those 8. Aside from his 6 male friends, I was the only female he's friends with. At first it was hard to deal with loud and childish circle of friends but as the time passed by I got used to it. My classmates were asking how did you dealt with it? The answer is simple, because I know what kind of person they are.

Well to sum up it all, Taehyung is just an ordinary guy.

How did we end up being in a relationship? Well to be honest, it's not him whom I liked before, it was Jungkook and we had a thing before Taehyung, but that 'thing' doesn't went well because we we're young and naive back then. Then when we turned in our 2nd year in college, that's when Taehyung and I began to see each other more than friends. I admit it was kinda awkward but thank God the 6 boys accepted it and so as our family even though we we're merely 17 years old that time.

I remember the times we just started dating, it was the most amazing time of my life tbh. And here's the reason why....

Flash back:

"What's that?" I asked Taehyung who's hiding something from behind. He shook his head, "N-nothing" but since I am so eager to find what is it I began snatching the thing he is hiding in his back which he competently didn't allow to.

I pouted, and that made him feel uncomfortable so he slowly reveal the thing he is hiding.....

"I'm sorry if I can't afford to buy you chocolates and flowers for our first anniversary" he looked down and handed me the letter and a daisy which he probably picked in the school garden. He is smart, good-looking, talented but he is not rich.

I extended my arm and caressed his cheeks using my palm which he gladly touched while looking in my eyes. "Expensive flowers and chocolates is nothing compared to this letter and daisy that you just gave me, this will never be compared to anything in this world" I comforted him. He gave me a smile, the cute smile of him that I loved the most.

"I promise.. to give you the world after our graduation. I will pursue my dreams and give you the life you deserve" I trusted every word he said, he is very passionate to what he is doing which is dancing.

End of Flashback.

After my halfday of teaching with the kids I directly headed to our school. I am in my last year the same as Taehyung and Jimin while Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon including Jin who's course is architecture and here's Jungkook who's in 3rd year taking up Arts like Jimin and Tae.

I am walking peacefully in the lobby when someone dragged me in the side, "Where do you think you're going young lady" Taehyung asked while grabbing my backpack and unzipped it. "Hey what are you doing?" I asked, well actually I know what he's trying to do, he's a nerdy good-looking guy who cares about his grades more rather than his looks.

"See" he said showing me my notebook which is completely blank leaving just the questions that our Proffesor gave us to answer as a homework. I just gave him the peace sign but he just raised his eyebrows. "C'mon let me answer that for you" he said and started walking going to the library. I hurriedly follow him, "Tae, you don't have to do that. I didn't forget about my homework I just don't have time to answer that you know" I said while walking still following him, aish how can he walk that fast? Is that a perks of having such long legs?

We sitted in the library and Taehyung began to do my homework. "How many times do I have to tell you, I know you love kids but couldn't you wait for the right time to teach them? You're in your last year in college and you need to focus, having a part time job like this is not a good help either. It's not like you're earning from it" here we go again, scolding me for not taking my last year in college seriously.

"What's wrong with doing what I love? You can't say that, money is not important to me. What I want is to teach them and be with them, didn't we talked about this already?" The librarian seemed to notice our voices who's disturbing others. Taehyung apologized to the librarian and turn towards me while he closed my notebook, looking at me like a dad and I just rolled my eyes.

"My point is you are less focusing in your studies, aren't you aware of your grades?" With that I looked at him.

"Do you think I don't care about my grades? I may not be as smart as you but I'm not stupid. That stupid homework will not pull my grades down" and with that tone of mine, the Librarian shush as again which made Taehyung to apologize again.

"Hey watch your mouth" taehyung

"You watch your mouth" me

"Lower down your voice" taehyung

"You shut up" me

"I said watch your mouth" taehyung

"Arrrrggggg" me

I quickly sat up and grab my notes from him and storm outside the library. He followed me ofcourse, he's always like that... he knows why I am mad he's smart enough to read my mind.

He stopped me from walking and make me face him, "I'm sorry okay? Stop being mad at me for always reminding you what you have to do. You know I'm just worried about you, you're my baby right? And I don't want my baby being stressed with another things aside from school" he hugged me and that's it. One hug from him is enough to take away my madness.

"You're rude"

"Sorry baby, will my kiss can stop you from being mad at me?" He looked at me with puppy eyes, oh god he looks exactly like his little brother Yohan.

"Later" I said and winked at him. His eyes twinkled from what he just heard, his reaction was priceless.

I chuckled at his reaction and continue walking because from what I know, my class will start soon. I am taking Education while Taehyung is taking Arts.

He followed me and slid his fingers with mine. We walked hand and hand not minding the eyes that are staring.