Chapter 6

I got up from bed so early, I have to, so I could spend more time with my family before I go back. My mom prepared lots of dishes for breakfast just because I'm here, well she said she missed cooking for me and she can only do that every weekends so might as well cook as much as she can. She thinks that I'm starving myself because I lose a lot of weight eversince I left house but here's dad saying that Taehyung is feeding me well, it's just me who doesn't eat well. Am I his kid or Tae? It's confusing me, well in a funny way.

"Do you want to go with me in Seol after graduation? There are lots of  opportunities in the city you know" My sister keep on convincing me to go with her, but she knows I can't. I can't live Taehyung because he needs me. "Well for the million times, No thanks" I said and she just sighed while Mom and Dad are busy eating as if theres no tomorrow.

We finished eating and I am now at the veranda  for some fresh air. No matter how much I love to walk around the neighbor, I just can't because I remember what Taehyung told me after we part ways "Remember what I told you Yoona" , what he meant was... stay at your house, read books, have some quality time with your family and ofcourse, think of me(him). Well the last part was a bit sweet though, atleast he can be cheeky sometimes.

I don't know why do people who are close to us thinks that Taehyung is not as good as I think he is I mean what's wrong with being strict with your partner? Every boyfriend or maybe 85 percent in this world is as strict as him or maybe worse right?
"Hey Yoona I didn't see you for a long time" Someone from the outside yelled while waving hello at me, I'm not sure who is he but I'm quite aware that he's my neighbor well obviously but I think I saw him somewhere I just can't remember when and where.  To make it look less harsh I awkwardly waved back to him, which made him smile widely. I was shocked when he opened our gate and went inside without any permision, this guy is surely close to my family just by the actions he just showed. "Uhm Hi? Can I help you with something?" He furrowed his eyebrows but laugh afterwards and embrace me real quick, he cleared his throat first and began to speak, "You don't remember me do you?"

"Well I guess yeah? Sorry" I said shyly, he must've feel embarrassed for shouting my name and waving at me. He just let out an 'o' shape formed by his mouth "Well ofcourse you can't remember me because the last time we saw each other was when you were in 6th grade I think, waahhh you've grown too fast and look how puberty hits you" then he let out a chuckle. seriously what is this guy up to? He's talking as if I look like a poop back in 6th grade. "