Chapter 29

A/n: this book is about to end. I am going to rush a bit :(

---

"I still want him."

My sister patted my shoulder as I cried. At the end of the day, there will be no one that I can run to whenever I have problems with Taehyung but my sister. She will never tolerate any wrong doings of him, she will never be afraid to be frank at me when it comes to him and she will never get tired of consoling and comforting me if I can't hold it in anymore.

"Yoona, you're the bravest person I've ever met and you know that. So whatever decision you'll make, I will be here to support you. Besides, I know Taehyung still feel the same toward you." She said and I can't help myself shed some tears.

After the conversation I had with him back in Daegu, there's not a day that I won't think of him. He said he would do anything what it takes but why do I feel like something bad will happen?

"I'm afraid that we might do the same mistakes again." I said with so much hesitation in my heart.

"There's nothing to be afraid of now Yoona. Take a risk, just like what he did." She said and I snap my head to face her, furrowing my eyebrows I asked her what does she meant and she smiled at me before giving me her phone.

KIM TAEHYUNG ON LEAVING BTS: "I AM SO GREATFUL FOR EVERYTHING, BUT I'VE ALREADY DECIDED."

Is what the head line says. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened, it can't be.

"Eunnie, he can't." I said, my voice cracked and she hug me.

"Go and talk to him, now."

---

I drive as fast as I can to see him in their company, hoping to change his mind. How would I sleep at night knowing that I am the reason why he's leaving his band mates? I can't bare the sight of them being devastated.

As soon as I reached their company, one their staff walked to me.

"Yoona..." it's as if she wasn't expecting me to come.

"Where are they?" I asked and she pointed upstairs.

After I ride the elevator, I went to each and every rooms in here until I opened their practice room. There they are, all the seven of them.

All pairs of eyes are staring at me, Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Taehyung.." I said almost whispering and he went to where I was standing. He cupped my face before hugging me and that's when my tears began streaming.

"You can't leave them. You don't have to." I said between sobs. We pulled away and he look straightly in my eyes.

"You keep on telling me before to follow my dreams so here I am and it's all because of you. But when I lost you, there's a part of me telling me that there's something that's missing and it's you. Yoona, you are my dream. You are that dream that I want to pursue. Being an idol is everything to me and I know how much I've worked hard for it and you all witnessed every inch of my hard work. But I realised that what is dream without you in it? I love what I am doing with these six amazing people in my life, but I want to pay for my mistakes. I'll give up everything just to have you back." He said and I can feel the sadness surrounding us.

I look at his members, our friends and I can see Jimin tearing up and I understand why. He was there from the very beginning and I can't imagine how hard it is for him to hear this words from Taehyung.

Jungkook went to him and he hug him.

"Hyung, please don't leave Bangtan." His voice cracked and Taehyung patted his back smiling.

Tears immediately fell from my eyes upon hearing those words from Jungkook.

Jimin soon followed, and the rest of them compiled in a group hug.

"Bangtan has seven members Taehyungie, we are not BTS without you." Yoongi said.

I remember when Yoongi said how a relief it was that there are seven of them.

"I'm sure Yoona doesn't like what you're about to do." Jin said and he looks at me and I gave him a nod as sign that I agreed to what he just said and Taehyung saw it.

They pulled away and their heads turn towards my direction.

"Whatever happens in the past stays in the past. I know that you feel bad when you found out that I failed to continue what I dreamed eversince then that's why you are guilty. But Taehyung, it doesn't mean that you have to give up yours as well. You know I won't let that happen." I told him and Jungkook snap his head towards Taehyung.

"You heard that hyung?"

"I know and I am sorry for making this decision, but I want to be with you.. I want to be your man.." He said.

"You can be my man without leaving Bangtan." I said and he widened his eyes.

"Woah wait! Does that mean that you are getting back together now?" Jhope exclaimed.

And I nodded.

Taehyung run to hug me but I noticed someone from my peripheral vision. Jimin.

He walked out and I tap Taehyung's shoulder.

"You have to talk to Jimin." I said and he nodded.

We know how affected Jimin was because of this and I'm afraid that he might be mad at me.