Chapter 24

I can feel the heavy headache and hangover from last night. I walk to the kitchen to drink some water but I noticed a note on my refrigerator.

Have some rest, I'll tell our boss that you're sick so do whatever you want for today. You need it.
-Mintae

Ugh! Thank god. I am not really in the mood to work rightnow. Remembering yesterday and the drink last night was never a good idea, I think I will never drink for awhile.

Mintae made a hangover soup for me and I ate it before plopping myself on the couch. I scan my apartment and I just realised that it's a whole mess.. eversince I got here I can't remember the last time when it was clean. I remember when Taehyung and I used to live with each other. He'll be the one who's incharge of house chores and I'll be the one incharge cooking for him. He's a clean person, and not having him beside me is a whole new thing for me that I never get used until today.

Whenever I watch movies alone, or eat alone on my day off I still think about him... maybe if Taehyung was here we'll do this and that and everything....... I thought it was okay not until I saw him again. It's not okay to think about him all this time, it's not a good idea.

I thought I was okay, but I'll be lying to myself if I say that I didn't feel a single thing when I saw him yesterday. After him I never dated anyone eventhough I got a lot of chance. It's just that I can't and I am not ready to let go of my past. Taehyung played a big part in my life and I can't erase him just like that. I may hate him but I know that half of me still love him..... but I will never let that small part take over the rest.

A tear almost fell from my eyes when I heard my phone rings. A call from unknown. I answered it without hesitating.

"Hello"

"Noona" It's Jungkook, but how did he get my number.

"Oh- Jungkook why did you call?" I asked casually.

"We have another show tonight, I am wondering if you could come and watch with your friend, its our last night in Seoul" I can't even listen to their song last night and now he wants me to come. I can hear the hope in his voice and how much he wants to see me.

It's okay to watch right? They're my friends. And I am not going to watch for Taehyung....

"Okay I'll come. But we don't have a ticket" the tickets are maybe sold out by now and it's pretty expensive where will I get to buy them.

"It's all set, we'll have someone to pick you up so just send me your address okay? Thank you so much Noona. I'll see you later" he said and we hung up. I sent him my address and he replied with a smiley emoji with hearts and purple hearts all over. Typical Jungkook. Didn't even change a bit. I smile at the thought.