Chapter 19

"It's too loud in here!" I said with a most irritated face I could ever have.

"You love me that's why you came so shut upppp its about to beginnnnnnnn" she cornered me back in the office, she said that if I didn't watch the concert with her it means that I still have feelings for Taehyung so I didn't have a choice but to accompany her. It's not like he still affect me right?

The crowd was pretty awesome, I can see the glow in Taehyung's eyes while performing. One thing that I am curious about was it's like he saw me, I feel like we have locked each others eyes... but who knows? He might not have recognize or expect me to watch them live right?

It's about to end but Taehyung prepared a solo for his fans, and my friend right here is dying literally.

"I always asked RM hyung or Suga hyung to help me right a song" He started and his bandmates are just looking at him with a proud smile.

"But this time, I wrote a song by myself and I wanted to share it with you guys" he said again and the crowd went wild again excited to hear him sing.

"I started to write this song 2 years ago but I  stop and continue it just recently, it was suppose to be for the person who owns my heart back then but....." he pause for a moment and speak again.

I feel my heart sunk, and Min tae noticed it.... she gave me a reasuring smile.... "This is the reason why I ask you to come with me, I'll explain later so please just hear him out" I was completely lost rightnow of what my friend just said. What is happening.

"....but I messed up and lost her. It was suppose to be a graduation gift but I already lost her before I could even complete the song" the fans 'awwwww' and began to cheer him up.

"To that girl, I know you're in the crown rightnow......" the crowd went wild again and began searching for that person he is talking to and I can feel myself blushing in embarassment.

The boys looked like they were trying to find me too to until Taehyung said something without the mic, that's when Jungkook spotted me.

I almost teared up when we look into each others eyes, I saw he mouthed the word 'noona' and flashed me the loveliest smile. Right at this moment I have realised that I've missed my boys so much.

"Listen, thank you to her friend who didn't lost contact with me...and for bringing her here tonight" Taehyung continue.

I snap my head towards Mintae who just gulped and gave me a look of 'sorry I'll explain later' I mean how on earth did they met?! I glared at her but she just gave me a peace sign.

"Please don't hate her, I am the one who did wrong and I regret it. And please don't try to find her here tonight because I want to protect her identity, I am not planning to ask her to come in this stage because she won't like that.... so, anyway, this song is for you"

I don't know what to feel rightnow, every lyrics was all about me.

It was all about the moments we shared to together

It was all about my painful experience with him

It was all about our struggle....

I can see Jungkook trying to whisper something to Jimin while Taehyung is singing, that's when I found Jimin widening his eyes when he spotted me.

He smiled, so did I

Then Taehyung... he caught my eye and we look into each other.

Whats all the meaning of this? Please explain, I'm about to lose my mind...... help me