Get better.

Kaneki's POV:
"What is he doing here?" Touka huffed crossing her arms in anger, "I-I'm sorry... he got attacked by a ghoul and he hit his head really bad-" I get interrupted, "I wasn't looking for an excuse I was looking for an answer, now... Why did you bring him here!" She yelled, "I'm sorry it's just easier for me this way" I apologise, she turns away and storms off. I take one more look at Hide, he's so cute when he's asleep. Great... I'm turning into a stalker... I smile and gently close the door then- "Kaneki! Do me a favour and make Hanami a coffee!" She yells from downstairs. I go into the kitchen and start brewing her coffee, I go to her room and knock before entering, I see her sitting on the floor drawing a picture of what looks like bunny's..? I walk to her and put the coffee down "that's cute, what are you drawing?" I ask "my family! This is my mummy, me and my daddy!" She exclaimed, her expression turned sad "but we haven't heard from him in a while... but I'm sure we will soon~!" She cheered up as a smile painted across her face. She hands me a pencil "you draw something while you're here~!" She offers, I take the pencil and I do a card for Hide "what's that?" She asks, "it's a card for my friend, he's feeling sick." I answer. She gets up and runs off then comes back with some flowers, "what have you got there?" I ask "some Lycoris radiata's for your friend" she smiles handing them to me "thank you, I'll see you later then" I take the stuff and go back to Hide's room closing her door behind me, I go to the room he's in open the door and I see Touka standing over him... "Touka...?" I fall out to her.

She turns to look at me with a bloody mouth, my eyes widen as I run to Hide's side and scan him pushing Touka out the way, I see a chunk bitten from his leg... she didn't just...