Our first introduction

Kaneki's POV:
I turn to see some dapper man, clothed head to toe in the colour red, glancing over at me with a steady look. I turn away and look over at the door that leads to the rooms and walk towards it to close it. But the man stands in the way, looking down at me with a smirk on his face, I shove him away but he grabs my wrist and holds it. "No way to treat a customer" the mans smirk got wider.

"If you'll excuse me I need to go check on-" he interrupts me by placing his hand over my mouth "now now, just make me a coffee and I'll leave you be~" He sassed, flicking his hair. I get him off, walking to the kitchen to make him a coffee. "That man is crazy..." I mumble, putting his drink onto a small plate. I make my way back to the man, but he's no longer there. I notice the door is more open than before "...!" I drop the coffee and sprint into Hide's room...

He's sound asleep, I let out a sigh of relief and sit on the side of the bed. I gently stroke his cheek, his face is pulp... he smells exquisite... I lean in and gently bite his cheek, not enough to puncture the tissue, but just enough to get a taste of him. It's so...- "you didn't invite me to the feast, how rude" the man said, I look at the door to see him standing there "good to see some new blood here." He strolls over, "Shuu Tsukiyama" He puts his hand out. I hit it away "I-I'm sorry but he's not a meal..." I stutter, hugging Hide. "what? You were about to bite him, now you're telling me you won't eat him?" Shuu scoffs. "I'm not letting you hurt him he's gotten hurt enough already...!" I raise my voice "I'm not letting you hurt my bo- best friend!" I huff, I feel something wrap around me, I look to see Hide is hugging me and blush a little. My body heating up, I look back at Shuu... he's smirking again...

He pulls me off the bed and shoved me to the wall, sniffing me "You're not just a ghoul are you?" He sniffs again "you smell so... delicious" he wipes his mouth. He rolls me sleeve up "so... good" he looks at me and...