The date?

Kaneki's PoV:
"Hey Hide..." I looked up at Hide, blushing slightly "do you... wanna go out and... grab a coffee maybe...?" I asked.
Hide smiled and let out a laugh "Sure Kaneki" Hide stood up and pulled me up with him, I stumbled into his arms "you ok Kaneki? You're like a baby giraffe just learning how to walk" Hide smiles at me, my cheeks went more red.
"Y-yes! I'm fine" I nodded, grabbing his hand and pulled him out. "Wow someone's eager" Hide teases, I nudged him and walked to the coffee shop with him. "Kaneki, you haven't got a book with you, are you feeling okay?" Hide asks, "Hide stop...!" I huff, then walked into the coffee shop and took a seat by the window. Hide sat opposite me, then Touka came over, I couldn't help but glare at her. She went pale "so. What can I get you both?" She asks "we'll both get a coffee." I answered.

Touka left us to get our coffees, "Kaneki, you ok? Ignore her if she's bothering you" hide rests his chin on his hand and stared at me, I looked away blushing "Hide stop you're embarrassing me..." I muttered. Hide laughed again "right right, yo! Kaneki! I heard that book you liked, the author made another. You want to go buy yourself one?" Hide asks, my face lit up "really?!... sure, I'm up for that" I smiled at him, "good to see you loosened up" Hide leans in and pushes my arm, I roll my eyes and our coffees were served, Hide picked up his coffee and blew on it to cool it down, I picked up mine still watching him and took a sip, watching the ripples from every time he blew on the surface of the drink. I never payed close attention to Hide as much as I do now, but even watching him do something so simple fills my stomach with butterflies... god... he's so dreamy...