Betty's POV 1

Today is the day my boyfriend Jughead Jones is joining Riverdale High . Me and Jug are very open with are relationship . Me and Jug both had pretty endings in old relationships . I dated Archie Andrews who broke up with me for another girl and Jug dated Veronica Lodge when she dumped him for someone else . " Me and Jug met when i joined the south side serpents , He gave me a tattoo and asked me out on a date . Jug was so sweet and such a gentlemen . He came to my house ( Which is only me who lives there because both my parents died last year so i live there by myself . ( to pick me up and walk me to school . He always walks me to school then leaves for south side high . Today he gets to start with me at school .He knocked on the door as i ran downstairs . I grabbed my backpack and opened the door as Jug grabbed my waist pulling me into a kiss . " Good Morning Jug " 

" Good Morning Princess ."

" Excited for your first day back . " We were now walking to school . 

" Yeah Because i get to spend more time with you . " 

" Well your cute there " 

" What just saying the truth " I then jumped onto his back as he held my legs . I showered him with kisses " Okay if that is how your going to play . " he swung me around so i was facing him . He continued to kiss me over and over again , Then he gently put me down " We got to go to school . " 

" Way to ruin the fun juggie " we shared a kiss as he held my hand and we cotinued walking . We talked and laughed and just had a good time until we hit the school . " In unity there is strength " 

" In unity there is strength " we lifted are linked hands up . We walked in and over to are locker . Me and jug decided we are going to share a locker to make it easier . " Your extremely hot today " Jug said while wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck . 

" Thank you jug you look extremely handsome. " I closed the locker as we had both are backpacks and turned around to see his eyes fixated on mine . " Jug we have to be to class soon . " He had on hand neck to my head on the locker playing with my hair with his other hand . I wrapped my hands around his waist as we stared into each other eyes . He leaned in for a kiss as i deepened it by placing my hand on his face . We weren't allowed to wear are jackets at school so we blended in with everyone else. " So lets get to class Juggie even though i would love to make out we have to go to class . " 

" Can i walk you to class at least . " 

" I wouldn't have it any other way babe " I hugged him as he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to class . " Thank you Jug i will see you after school baby " i gave him a final kiss as he walked away and we went to his class . Me and Jug didn't have any classes together . I went about my day like normal with Archie in one of my classes . He always hits on me because he wants me back but i don't like him i love Jughead we also have been together for a year now . We haven't said it yet i'm afraid he isn't ready so i just wait till the right time . I finished all my classes and went to are locker while searching for my homework . Jug came up behind me and i didn't know but his arm went into the locker and grabbed the paper i was looking for . 

" Looking for this cutie " He handed me my homework . " How was your day " 

" Good Juggie how was your first day at Riverdale . " 

" It was good glad i can see your cute face " I turned and shared a kiss as we both grabbed are bags . We closed the locker door and linked hands and Walked back to my house . "Well this is your stop Pretty lady I can come back later after work Betts " 

" Yeah sure that would be nice " 

" Hey Betts i want to talk to you quickly . "

" Babe whats up is everything okay " 

"Everything is fine Betty but we have been dating a year and I think were ready to say i love you to each other " The biggest smile came on my face . " i'm sorry if it is to early but i love you and i want you to know that " 

" Juggie i love you to more than anything and i'm so happy to be able to say it i just wanted to make sure you were ready first . " 

" Thank you betty it makes me feel a lot happier , I will be back here at about 7 when work is over . " 

" I can't wait Jug , Please be safe okay " 

" Okay , Love you princess " He gave me a kiss as i did my homework and cleaned up . I started cooking dinner around 6 so it would be finished by the time Jug would be here . When the back door Creaked open . I got excited because i thought Juggie was home early . I looked back and Archie was standing there . 

" Hey Babe ."

"Archie get out of my house " 

" I know you missed me " 

" Archie seriously i'm making dinner for me and Jug so leave . " He came up around behind me as he backed me into the counter . He went into a kiss as i tried dodging it . He then was very aggressive pushing my hands into the counter . " Archie stop I don't like you and never have i love Jughead " The archie was unbuckling my pants when Jughead unlocked the front door ( Because he has a Key ). 

" Hey Betty i'm Back were are you " 

" Jug Help Archie is hurting me in the kitchen "  Jug then Ran into the Kitchen and punched Archie square in the face .Archie got off his knees and went for a punch but Jug blocked him and twisted his arm around his back and took him next door to his Dad telling him what happened . Then Came back locking all the doors . He came over to me pulling me tightly into his embrace . " I'm fine Juggie nothing happened " 

" Betty I'm sorry i didn't come sooner i never would want this to happen  . " 

" Jughead thank you for coming when you did " I started crying into his shoulder . He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head calming me down . I got out of his hug and wiped away the tears . I plated the food and cleaned everything up .   I sat down next to Jug instead of across the table from him . Jug placed his hand on my thigh . " Thank you Jug for everything . " 

" No problem Babe I will always be here for you . " 

" I know Jug thank you . " We finished eating and headed over to the couch . Jug sat down as i sat in his lap and leaned back into his chest . He started to lightly kiss my neck and a part of my shoulder . 

" I'm not going to do anything else i promise " 

" It is fine Juggie you can kiss me as much as you want . " 

" I don't want to push my boundaries after what happened . " 

" It is okay Jug you are my boyfriend i don't want you to not show affection to me Because of my disgusting ex " 

" I love you so much . " I kissed his neck and his lips . I rested off next to him as we cuddled close together on the couch . " Babe your falling asleep i can put you in your bed . " 

" I'm its Jug " I was half awake and barely speaking English . 

" Cutie your sleeping i'm going to put you to bed ." 

" Night night " He giggled which was so cute and he picked me up bridal style and carried me up to my room. " Change " 

" What sweety " i was barely awake . 

" Pajamas Jug " 

" You want me to change your clothes Betty " 

" Yeah " My voice was very light and could barely here it but he  did . He grabbed my Pajama shorts and put them on as  he changed my shirt into one of his since all my were tight . He kissed my forehead and was almost about to leave . " Jug" 

" Yes Betts " 

" Please sleep with me " 

" Okay sweety i'm coming " He came over and laid down next to me as i rested in his arms . He smiled as i Quickly fell asleep i was also half out of it when i asked him because we never slept in the same bed we only make out we were saving it until marriage .