Jugheads POV

We woke up to the alarm witch was echoing through my car . I quickly shut it off trying not to wake up Betty. She moved and fell back asleep on me . We had to get up for work later today but for right now we can keep sleeping. She was super tired after everything we did yesterday so she was passed out on my chest . I had all are boxes in the trunk and we were sleeping on the backseat . Her body was freezing to the touch so i grabbed a couple more blankets and threw them on her . She was warmed up finally and still sleeping soundly so i fell back asleep . We bot woke up around 2 hours later . She gave my cheek a kiss and rested her head on my shoulder . I kissed her head half awake " Babe whats up " everything was foggy. 

" Juggie just go back to sleep okay "She kissed my cheek as i fell back asleep . Betty just laid on me for awhile . She took one of the blankets and went to the front seat and was typing up stuff for the blue and gold . I was very tired so i slept until we had to get up for work . We both were working but she worked later si dropped her off at work and then went to my work . I worked a little over 8 hours today and Betty is working a little over 10 hours . I got off and drove over to Bettys work . I went in and sat down at a table . Betty didn't realize it was me . " Hey welcome to Wait Juggie you came " she got excited . I shared a kiss with her as she told her boss she was on break . She sat across from me as we held hands " Juggie you look exhausted i didn't recognize you at first but i'm glad to see you "  

" I wanted to visit see how work is going since you doing a really long shift . " 

" Thanks Jug you can stay if you want my boss doesn't mind " 

" Sure how long is your break for " 

" I got another ten minutes " I smiled then leaned in for a kiss . She smiled and got up going over to me . She grabbed my hand which i knew she wanted me to stand up . I stood up and Betty pulled me into a hug . I laid my head on top of hers . I pulled her into the back room as she was confused . 

" I know my wife better than anyone and i know you in pain . " 

" Jug " 

" Just tell me where babe maybe i can help ." 

" I'm fine Juggie stop worrying " 

" Never babe i love you to much  " 

" It is just my lower back " 

" come over here and turn around please . " She did what i asked and came over to me as i started to rub her lower back and up to her shoulders . " Tell me if i'm hurting you at all okay " She nodded and i continued for a couple of minutes then had her sit down in my lap . " You feel better little lady " 

" Yes thank you babe your the most amazing Husband ever . " 

" Well sorry to stop the fun but you probably have to go back I'm going to set up the car babe so i will probably be back a little before close to pick you up if that is okay . " 

" Yeah no problem Juggie i love you . " 

" Love you to sunshine " We both shared a very long Kiss that lasted about 2 minutes . " see you soon " I left in the car to the house to pick one last thing . I got the house and took the ma tress and put it in the very back of the car that was filled with boxes and put the boxes in the backseat . Betty didn't know i was doing this so i hope she will be happy . I put the sheet on and blankets and pillows and made it like a Bed . We didn't have many boxes so it was easier .

Also i hung curtains over the windows so nobody could look in

Also i hung curtains over the windows so nobody could look in . When i checked the clock i realized i had to leave and pick up Betty . When i got to Betty's work i saw Betty standing outside waiting . I stopped and quickly got out quickly going to her . " Betty i'm so so sorry i didn't mean to leave out here alone . " 

"Jug why are you late , i'm not mad at all i just need to know why babe  " 

" Well i was doing something for us and i lost track of time . " 

" Oh okay i understand " She was so sweet and understanding . That i picked her up in a big hug . " Jug what was that for "

" I love you so much and come with me ' I took her to the back and opened it up showing her the bed as she got extremely excited and Jumped in my arms . " So i did this so we can sleep better and i hung curtains so we can change and stuff and no one can see in ." She smiled and jumped on the mattress as she was wearing a giant smile .  " Lets go get some food and go park for some sleep " 

" Okay Juggie " We both got into the front seat and i drove to taco Bell getting some food as we ate inside then left to park in are normal spot . When we parked we got into the back and changed into pajamas  . I was laying on my back shirtless when out of nowhere Betty started to massage my shoulders and back . " feeling better i know that probably was a lot on you . " 

" Your amazing " we kissed as she slide under the blanket and i followed after her . I fell asleep in her arms as we peacefully slept .