Jugheads POV

We woke up this morning which was Christmas eve next to each other We were clothed because of how cold it was  . Betty was up typing on her computer while i was slowly waking up . Betty saw i was waking up and started lightly combing my hair as i moved my head over to her lap . she set her computer off to the side and was massaging my head . I rolled over and hugged her leg as she giggled and rubbed my back with her other hand and massaged my scalp with the other . I was still tired and so i was slowly falling asleep . I love it when she plays with my hair and makes me so happy but also sleepy . " Your so cute mr " Once i fell back asleep i was dreaming and it happened to be a nightmare . 

*dream * 

" No Stop it hurts " My dad kept hitting me in the side harder and harder . I was in the corner crying

" Don't be a wimp you dumb mistake get up " I was trembling in fear as i stood up and my legs were shaking . He swung at me again hitting me extremely hard in the face as my crying deepened . 

" Stop please it hurts dad " i crumbled to the ground crying into my knees . then i heard betty faintly calling my name . 

* End of Dream *  

I woke up balling into my knees betty rubbing my back . I looked over to Betty as i finally realized my nightmare was over as I cried into Betty's arms . She kissed the side of my head lightly as i tightly wrapped my hands around her waist . " B-B-Betts " 

" Shh shh Jug its okay " Once my crying stopped she lowered my head down onto her lap as i was laying down and she was sitting up . She combed through my hair again calming me down . " Now Babe are you okay can you tell me what happened " 

" I'm fine it was a nightmare of something in the past that happened " 

" Jug if your not ready to tell me then thats okay but i want to make sure you emotionally okay . "

" Betts my nightmare was my dad beating me when i was a child he used to abuse me a lot ,  sometimes to the point were i had broken ribs or cuts and bruises . 

" I'm sorry Juggie but it is never going to happen again " 

" I know but every once and awhile i get nightmares " 

" Anything i can do " 

" No babe just be here for me and that is everything i need " 

" Baby i am always here for you . " She kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand holding it in hers as she kissed it and laid it on my chest still holding it . 

" I never deserved you your so sweet and caring and perfect and i'm a weird dead beat loser . " 

" JUGHEAD JONES how dare you say that your the Best person in the world you always protect me and look after me and help me even when i'm a jerk Babe never say that about yourself ." 

" Betts you can do so much Better and yet you chose to live with me even if that means were homeless " 

" Jughead you are better there is no one else then you and i chose to live with you even in here because no matter where i am if i'm in this car or in a mansion as long as i am with you i am at home . "

" See i told you your amazing " 

" Babe your just as amazing and i love you more than life itself so don't even try the whole i don't deserve you thing because you deserve the world and more " 

" I hate your cute face sometimes talking logic and being all sweet . " 

" Thats what i'm here for now let me grab the blanket and cover you up because your freezing " 

" Thanks " She covered me in a couple blankets and held my hand the whole time . " I'm really sorry for having a breakdown . " she bent down and kissed my lips . "What was that for " 

" Showing you how crazy you are " I laughed as she combed through my hair again  . " Babe do you want to go to college a semester early " 

" Yes Betts i would love to leave this town and start a new life with you . " 

" Your so easy to convince "

" Well being with you for the rest of my life with out Ex's is great " 

" Well i will fill out everything and we already have been accepted to this one college paid in full with all are scholarships so all we do is wait till everything is finalized and we can leave here for a better place " 

" Okay sunshine i will do my paperwork and look for a house we can move into " 

" Okay handsome glad your on board " 

*To Be Continued *