Jugheads POV

Cheryl did what she said and came back in to wake us up . I sat up still in pain but a little more than before because my medicine wore off . I could barely sit or stand or walk without extreme pain . I stayed sitting for awhile before i got the courage to stand up . I got up on my own but betty was nicely right by me just in case and cheryl was on the other side. Betty put my shoes on for me because i can't bend over . I gave her a long kiss as she smiled and i wrapped my arms around her waist and gently pulled her into a hug . " Thank you for everything you have been doing Betts "  

" Babe i am always here for you " I got out of the hug . i motioned for cheryl to come over and i pulled her into a hug . 

" Thank you cheryl for letting us stay here and helping me a ton . " 

"No problem Jughead even though i no you guys probably want to sleep in you own home . " I got out of the hug . 

" Not exactly " 

" Okay we should stop by and get you guys some more clothes ." 

" Its fine " 

" NO i insist "Betty helped me walk down the stairs which took a solid 10 minutes . We got down to the bottom step and i had to take a break . 

" Juggie you good " 

" Yeah i'm fine just need to take a break thats all." 

" Okay take your time . " she gently rubbed my back . " Need some more meds or some cream the doctor gave us . "

" When we get back sure babe i'm ready to go now . " 

" Okay babe lets go " We started slowly walking again . When we got to are car we saw cheryl at are car jaw dropped . " Cheryl its not what you think . " 

" Okay then tell me because it looks like you guys are living in your car . " 

" Well theres a good reason . "

" Explain it over dinner but you better explain . " 

" We will " we got to Cheryls car and left to Pop's . Once we got there we were walking in and everyone was staring . I guess the news got out and i didn't know if i was the good guy or the bad guy . Betty let me get in first then she got in after . " Jug calm down okay " She whispered in my ear which calmed me down a bit .  then pop came over and broke my heart .

" I'm sorry Jughead you can't be here after what you did it is bad for business . " 

" But i didn't do anything " 

" I'm sorry Jughead truely i have to though it is orders from the boss " 

" Okay " I was on the verge of tears .  Cheryl and Betty were in awe they were shocked . Betty got out and i slid out slowly when i got to the end Betty gave me a hand helping me up . 

" Jug slow you don't need to put yourself in more pain  . " I gave a weak smile but soon to be disguised by pain . I got up and we walked slowly out to the car . We got halfway there and was in the parking lot when i stopped and broke down crying . Betty gently pulled me into a hug as i cried into her shoulder . Cheryl came over and was gently rubbing my back . " Juggie you know what really happened don't let them get you down" I kissed her neck as i tucked my head deeper . They let me cry awhile until we left to the car . Me and Betty sat in the backseat as Cheryl drove . I laid my head on Betty's shoulder . 

" Can we stop a Veronicas I want to talk to her " 

" Jug why " 

" Because I want to know her reasons i just need answers " 

" If you want Jug "

" Please i need to know why " 

" Okay then ." We drove over there and went up to the door when Veronicas dad swung open the door . He kicked me in the private part and yelled 

" Go to hell rapist " then slammed the door . I fell to the ground in the worst pain i have ever felt in my life . 

" Oh my God Juggie " betty quickly came down next to me . 

" Get help " My voice sounded gone and i was in so much pain . I then blacked out and all i could hear were voices . 

Betty : " Juggie its going to be okay hang in there . " 

Cheryl : An ambulance is on its way 

Betty : Thank you , it is going to be fine Jug 

I couldn't feel anything but pain pulsing through my body . 

Medic : Sir your going to be fine please relax . 

Betty : He hasn't been responding to anyone . 

Medic : Lets get a him in the ambulance 

Cheryl : I'm going to go home call me when there is more news 

Betty : I will . Jughead if you can hear me you will be fine okay 

Medic : Ms what is your relation to Mr . Jones 

Betty : I'm his Wife 

Medic : You want come with us in the ambulance 

Betty : Yes please 

I started to get feeling back which was just more pain . I froze and my body stiffened . I felt Betty's hand intertwined with mine but i couldn't move it i was paralyzed in pain .  Then it all went black .