Betty's POV

I felt Jugheads hand go limp . " What happened "

" We put sleeping medicine so he wouldn't feel pain anymore .  " I nodded and kept holding his limp hand and kissed it lightly . We got to the hospital and they took Jug into a room . The Doctor came into the room and i told him everything that happened . He advised me to file a restraint against them for Jughead . 

" Ms Jones do you mind stepping out for a minute"

" Yeah no problem " i stood up and kissed Jug on the forehead " I will be back "  I left the room and sat in the chair outside . I heard his make noises in pain and yell in pain but not to loud . It broke my heart hearing Jug in pain . 

" Ms Jones you may come back in " the doctor tapped me on the shoulder . " We put more meds in him so he should be sleeping again . " 

" Okay " I walked back in and Jug was knocked out . I held his hand and sat next to him. " So Doctor is everything okay " 

" Um well he broke it and we will have to put on a cast . " 

" Is there any long term damage " 

" Well he isn't allowed to have sex for 6 months until everything is healed and we don't know if he will be able to have children . " 

" When will you know " 

" At the end of six months " 

" Okay howw long is he in the hospital for . " 

" About a week then you can leave now we are giving him pain medication so he shouldn't feel anything and were going to have someone come and cast him soon . " 

" Thank you doctor . " He left as jug was sound asleep . " Juggie i'm here for you baby , your in good hands the hospital is going to make sure you don't feel a thing . " I kissed down his arm and laid my head gently on it . " Sleep cutie pie for as long as you need "  They came in later and put jug's you know in a cast and i put on his sweatpants for him . Finally he was comfortable and drugged up so he wouldn't feel the pain . He will probably be asleep for awhile so i got a taxi ride back to cheryls . I went i and told cheryl everything even about why we were living in the car but i cut it short to go back .  I drove back there and grabbed Jugs favorite blanket and his pillow from the car . I went in and Jug was still asleep and i asked the nurses and they said he hasn't waken up . I went in there and replaced the hospital blanket with his blanket and there pillow with his pillow . I sat down in the chair next to him and held his hand while i called the school and told them we are continuing this semester and got the papers filled out for the both of us and college knows now to so everything was set and this next fall we were going to start . Jug was still passed out but hopefully now he is more comfortable . When i was done with everything i was falling asleep in my chair . 

" Betts "  i heard Jugs voice quiet but woke me out of my sleep . 

" Juggie how are you feeling " 

" I'm fine come sleep with me " 

" Okay Jug " I went under he blanket and had my arm draped around his waist .  " Jug they put you in a cast by the way it is broken I will tell you everything later babe " 

" Okay just sleep with me " I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep as jug also fell back asleep . We both woke up as cheryl and kevin came in with some balloons and a stuffed animal. 

" Looks like you have your own stuff animal " he laughed a bit but realised it hurt to laugh . i rubbed his chest gently and gave him a light kiss . " How you feeling Jughead " 

" Umm like i have been hit by a bus but better than before though. " 

" Good to hear . " I got up and out of Jugs bed as i pulled up the covers and gave him a kiss on the forehead . 

" I'm going to go get you some dinner babe i will be back soon . " He smiled as i left to Pop's to get his favorite .