Betty's POV

I opened the door to Kevin . " Hey Kev come in but keep it down jug is sick . " He came in and was staring at jug . I went over to jug and kneeled down next to him . " Juggie are you doing better "

"Yeah " his voice was very gone and out of it .

" I'm going to let you sleep babe okay just get some rest " I kissed his lips as light as I could.  I went back to the kitchen and went back to cooking . Kevin came behind me and leaned against the counter. " So Kev what's up "

" I wanted to check up on jughead and you "

" Well jughead was puking for the past hour and just finished and he has been in alot of pain but hopefully he gets better soon. "

" Wow how are you holding up"

" Oh I'm fine I just feel bad that he is in this much pain  . " He nodded in agreeance . " He is amazing though he is so sweet and caring even though he is sick ."

" Well I'm glad that your here for him because last year he was really sick and sleeping in his car.  "

" Yeah I know it was sad how his family treated him and how he used to live but I'm glad I married him and asked him to live here with me  "

" How is the whole Archie situation going "

" He stopped but probably not for long. " He noddenin agreeance again . Juggie then got up slowly and walked to the kitchen . " Juggie what are you doing up . "

"Water " I nodded as he grabbed a bottle of water and sat down on the chair by the island . "Hi "

" Hey Jughead how are you feeling" Kevin asked

" Fine " jughead drank his water as I plated 3 plates of food . I slide on over to Kev and one over to jug then stood next to jug I gave jug a kiss on the cheek and started eating . I saw jug was just picking at his food and not eating anything so I said .

" Jug it's okay if you don't eat I understand "

"Sorry" I knew he felt really bad because he was looking down moving his food on his plate .

" Jug don't be sorry you're throat probably hurts a ton still . "

" Sorry " we ate except jug and Kev left then me and jug went to bed .I was laying in Bed with Jug when he spoke " Betts " 

" Yes Juggie you need anything " 

" No i just want to say thank you , you have been so nice and there for me i feel bad "

" Don't feel bad Juggie i'm here to take care of you in sickness and in health " 

" Yeah but i have been such a pain to you and i don't know why you put up with me . " 

" Juggie i love you and i want to take care of you no matter what i just feel bad that you have been this sick " 

" Thanks Betts i could never imagine someone more perfect . " 

" Thanks Juggie now get some rest i want you to get better . "  

" Love you " 

" Love you to Juggie now get some sleep " We both fell asleep . We woke up in the morning in time to get ready for school . Jug was half out of it when i woke him up but seemed to be doing better . " Juggie you feeling Better this morning " 

" Yeah " he gave me a hug as we were finished getting dressed . " Thank you again for being with me " 

" Thank you for being so amazing " 

" Your the amazing one " i kissed him long on the lips . " You okay babe these past couple days have probably been hard on you . " 

" Yeah i'm fine i'm glad your up in running " 

" Well lets just say up and walking " he smiled which lights up the room and makes me so happy because he finally doesn't look like he is going to die and more like he is okay . I was in the hug for a long time before we finally had to end it . Jug tried walking but almost fell . " Okay were getting there " i laughed and took his hand as we walked away . I drove us to school as we went about are day and everything was finally back  to before .