Betty's POV

I woke up still naked on Jugheads chest . It was the best feeling ever being able to lay on him without a care in the world . I woke up before him so i just laid there as he was lightly snoring ( it was cute ) I pulled the blanket more on me because it was cold . Then i felt Jug rub my back gently . " Did i wake you up " 

" Yeah but it is okay I love you " 

" Love you to Juggie now go back to sleep . " 

" Mmmmk "  his voice was tired and out of it but he still awnsered . He started lightly snoring again.  He was cute when he was sleeping because his hair was all messy and he was just cute in itself . I was slowly drifting away again I fell asleep after awhile . I was awoken by juggie pulling up the blanket back up .

" Good morning jug " I was freezing so I got closer even though I was already pretty close.  He rubbed my back heating me up " your so warm juggie " he was so warm all the time so whenever I am cold I just go to jug and he warms me up . We laid under the blanket for awhile .

"You warm now "

"Yeah thank you jug " I shared a kiss. With him then we went downstairs and got some cereal . Right now it is December so it is very chilly and snowy . We still have one more week before until break so . We ate are cereal and I made us both hot chocolate as we watched a movie. We we cuddled up close together watching a Christmas movie covered in a blanket . We were having a great time until the doorbell rang . I got up and looked and it was my neighbor Mr Andrews and Archie .I let them in because I still like me Andrews and he is nice but his son is the devil . I led him into the dining room were jug came up behind me and covered me in the blanket . He kissed my cheek as i sat down in the chair at the tabl . Juggie sat down next to me to comfort me . he held my hand under the table . we held are wedding ring hands so they couldn't notice . Me and Jug were happy we got married and yes were young but we love each otherso much we can't imagine anyone else so that is why it was kind of rushed . We were sitting in silence for awhile until Fred actually spoke up . 

" So we came over here today Elizabeth to apologize . " 

" Please Mr. Andrews call me Betty " 

" Yeah i just wanted to apologize for what Archie did . " 

" Your not the one that did it Mr. Andrews so you don't need to apologize. Also Archie yes we yoused to date but it is me and Jug he is the love of my life so please stop trying to get with me  . "  Jug turned his towards me with the biggest smile on his face . He lifted the hands we were holding and kissed it then put it back down .  

" Wait where you both wearing on your hands . " 

" Rings were married " We were so casual with it that we forgot . We then lifted up are hands that were still together onto the table .He then turned to Archie and yelled . 

" You tried to rape a married Women " 

" D-Dad i didn't know she was married " 

" Now your grounded for 3 months good Job son " I felt bad so i bad for getting him in more trouble but he is a horrible person and was abusive when we were dating so i didn't care . 

" Me and Jughead want to finished are movie so thanks for the talk " 

" Yeah sorry Betty we are leaving " They did leave as me and Jug returned to the couch . We sat on the couch and i was in Jugs arms . 

" Hey Betts why don't you go put some of my sweats on your still freezing . " 

" Yeah sure i will be back " I ran upstairs and went into his dresser and Found a pair of sweatpants of his and i put them on . They were baggy on me but very warm . I went back downstairs and met Juggie back on the couch . " 

" Better sweety " 

" Yeah thank you Jug " I pulled Jug lightly down on my lap so he could lay down . I covered him in the blanket . I combed through his curly black hair . " So Betts the winter formal is next week and will you go with me ." 

" Juggie we already were going together you didn't have to ask " 

" Well i thought it would be polite to ask you "

" Thank you Jug your a gentleman " I kissed Jugs forehead as he was just staring at me . " Juggie what are you staring at " 

" How Beautiful you are " I blushed hard " Don't Blush your beautiful and you don't need to be embarrassed " 

" Stop it Jug your to cute for me to handle " This time he blushed . I was the happiest person in the world right now . " You make me the luckiest person in the world " I bent down and kissed Jug on the lips . My amazingly Cute Husband fell asleep while i was still combing through his hair . He started to snore it wasn't loud but it was adorable because his snore was unique and made me smile . I was so happy that i don't know if i could be any happier . "I love you handsome " 

" Love you" He quietly said . I kissed his forehead again as he smiled and went to sleep . I finished watching the movie while he slept . I finished and needed to get ready for work but Jug was so sleepy and very cute when he slept that i didn't have the heart to wake him up . I had to get up for work so i lightly lifted up his head and replaced it with a pillow . I went to the closet and got a bigger blanket and covered him up . I changed into my uniform and grabbed everything and headed downstairs . I went over and Bent down next to Jug and lightly kissed his forehead as it woke him up slightly . " Betts " 

" Juggie i'm going to work but i locked the doors and got you a bigger blanket so you will be warmer just go back to sleep " 

" Okay love you " 

" I love you to sleepy head now give me a kiss " He turned and went out for a kiss as we met lips . He rolled back over as i rubbed his arm until he was snoring again I giggled and left for work . When i was done with work i headed over the the store to by more food and then went to Jugs favorite store and bought him some shirts . Then i bought him a nice wallet with his name engraved in it . Then headed home to Jug making dinner . I closed and locked the door and set the presents down under are Christmas tree he bought for us  . I brought over the groceries into the kitchen as i set them on the counter . " Hey babe i'm home " 

" Hey gorgeous how was work " he turned to share a kiss then we went back to cooking as i put groceries away. 

" Stressful but fine " 

" Well dinner is almost done so just go change into some more comfy clothing then we can eat " I agreed  and ran upstairs and put a pair of sleeping shorts and a baggy shirt . I turned up the heat in the house and went back to Jug . 

" Thank you for making dinner baby " 

" No problem" he set the plates on the table . We sat across from each other and were talking about the dance and blue and gold until we finished dinner . We put everything away and headed upstairs for a shower then bed . "Hey Babe i'm going to go into the shower " 

" Okay Jug " he headed into the shower and i needed to also take a shower so i went in the bathroom and took of my clothes i went up to the curtain and slowly opened as Jug stared at me . " Need help" i went in as we shared a kiss that turned into a make out session and then sex . We both finished showering and got back into are pajamas . We crawled under the covers as we got close together and i laid in his arm quickly falling asleep .