Betty's POV

" Juggie i filled out the paperwork are you done with yours" 

" Not quiet yet . I'm finishing but i also found 2 big nice cheap houses if you want to take a look . " 

" Babe can i take a nap on your lap please i'm tired " 

" Yeah no problem" i put my computer away and Jug submitted his paperwork and put his computer away . i laid down putting my head in Juggies lap. He gently lifted up my head and took out my ponytail .   He went through my hair lightly with his fingers and pulled the blankets over me . I was slowly falling asleep and for the first time in a while i actually feel safe and comfortable . " Go to sleep beautiful " he could tell i wasn't asleep . He kissed my forehead and i fell asleep instantly . I woke up around 5 pm as Jug was sleeping sitting up because he didn't want to move me. I got up slowly without waking him and i slowly moved him down onto his back . I placed the blanket on him and a pillow under his head . I got up under the blanket and onto his chest because i was still a bit tired . We Slept all night long comfortably and happy . 

December 25 

I woke up on Juggie who was still sleeping . He was snoring quietly which was really cute . I kissed his cheek carefully to wake him up but not to scare him . He turned his head to the other side . I kissed his cheek again as he turned and kissed my forehead slowly opening his eyes . " Juggie Its Christmas morning " 

" Yeah Babe Merry Christmas sorry i am still sleepy " 

" Its okay Jug are you still tired because you can sleep longer if you want to . " 

" No just takes some to wake up  " 

" Well your cute when your sleeping hope you know " 

" know my hair is all messy " 

" Your hair is adorable . " I took my hand and gentle went through his hair one time . " Juggie what are we going to do tonight for Christmas ."

" I have that all planned out Babe all you have to do is go along " 

" Okay Juggie " 

" Now may i have a good morning kiss " 

" You can have many good morning kisses . " I shared a long kiss with Jug as he deepened it by putting his hand on my back . " Baby your my love of my life and i am so happy to Be spending my Christmas with you . " 

" Would you like to have the best est Christmas ever . " 

" Well any Christmas with you makes it the best "  

" Well i can't make you happy can i " 

" You make me the happiest person in the world . " 

" Aww i can't even with you I love you so much . " We shared another kiss and He smiled with tons of happiness . His eyes were still tired and it was 6 in the morning so i thought we could sleep a little longer . 

" Babe want to sleep a little longer i can tell you are sleepy "

" No it's fine "

" Jug i will go to sleep with you okay " 

" Fine Betts "  He placed his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek as we both fell asleep  . I semi woke up when Jug got up and out of the car .Juggie tucked me into the bed with the blanket  and kissed my forehead ." Hey sunshine i'm going to go i will be back soon okay . " 

" Mmmk Juggie don't be long "  he let out a little laugh which was adorable so i smiled as he kissed my lips and left . He was gone so i rolled over snuggling with the pillow like it was Jug . I was asleep when Jug came back and sat down  next to me . He started to rub my back . He kissed my cheek and trailed the kisses down my arm to hand . " Mmmm Jug hey " 

" Hey beautiful time to get up and Get ready i 'm taking you out to and fancy dinner restaurant ."i was out of it so i just rolled over and wrapped my arms around jugs leg . " Betts you can sleep a little longer . " then i felt him rubbing my back again as i went one-hundred percent asleep .  

* Dream *

"Oh God jug " me and Juggie were in the middle of sex laying on a bed in the five seasons . " Faster " i yelled as we were both starting to work up a sweat . 

*End of dream *

"Betts Wake up " Jug was shaking me awake i opened my eyes and looked up at him . He passionately kissed my lips " How dare you have dream sex without me ". 

" Oh your so hot in my dream how could i resist  " he smiled and lightly laid me on my back crawling on top of me . I smiled as he met my lips again . " Well at least i was having dream sex with you not brad pitt "

" Oh well have you ever heard the saying dreams come true . " i giggled as he removed his shirt showing his muscles . he tore off my shirt as he left a trail of kisses down my chest . He had his hand trying to unbuckle my pants as one was supporting my back .  once he got my pants off i wrapped my legs around his waist . He stopped the kisses and gently laid me back down . " We have plans little lady so i'm going to need to to put on some nice clothes . " 

" aww rude " 

" Well baby we have plans and your cute little body needs to get ready okay " 

" Okay fine Juggie only because your insanely cute . " 

" Well we have to leave in 30 minutes so get ready now please" 

" Well i would but you still on top of me debating if you want to do it " 

" Fine i'm getting off just one last kiss . " We shared a very long kiss as we lasted as long as we could until we had to breath . " Love you "