Betty's POV

Jug fell asleep with his hand on my back . I was awake when i heard noises outside and i got scared so i quickly went all the way under the covers and held onto Jug tightly in response he rubbed my back half asleep . Then i heard someone trying to open the door so i squeezed Jug as tight as possible which of course woke him up . "Woah woah woah whats going on " his voice was out of it . I started balling into his chest . " What happened Betts " he wrapped his arm around my waist " Okay i just need you to calm down and tell me whats wrong " 

" Jug someone is trying to break in " All the sudden a brick went through are kitchen window . I screamed and Dug my head into Jug . He wrapped his arms tightly around me as i was now petrified and scared and couldn't move . I was practically balling my eyes out . " Jug " 

" Shh It's okay " He somehow got me off of him to check the kitchen as i was still paralyzed under the blanket . He came Back with the brick . " It says (I will get you Back Jug you will be mine - Veronica ) " He put it to the side and sat down next to me as was just frozen in my spot . " Betty it's okay calm down and relax . " 

" Jug i don't feel safe here anymore . " 

" I know Baby we can do whatever you want but for tonight Just relax okay " 

" Okay " I breathed in deep . " Jug you aren't scared " 

" Yes Betts i am scared but i know that they can't do anything to us . " Jug came around behind me and started massaging my shoulders to try and make me calm down . "Babe your going to be okay just relax " I leaned back into to arm rest . he combed back my hair and kissed my forehead . " Do you want to go up to the room " 

" Yes please " he wrapped me in the blankets and picked me up carrying me upstairs . He went back and got more bedding and came upstairs and laid in bed next to me . I laid on his chest as he rubbed my back making me slowly fall asleep . once i was asleep i felt him lightly kiss my forehead and drift away himself . I only feel safe when i am with Jug no place makes me feel safe anymore . We woke later in the morning than normal as we laid awake in each others embrace . " Juggie can we move somewhere safer " 

" If that is what you want " 

" Jug were going to college soon so why don't we move to a far away college to be safe ." 

"Betts whatever you need as long as i am with you i don't care where we are . " 

" You know your extremely hot when you say cute things like that " 

" Well your extremely hot all the time so " I kissed him passionately witch led to you know sex . he laid next to me all sweaty with messy hair . He laid in my arms as we were both smiling . 

" So thats how you do it , you and your cute little comments keep making this happen "

" Are you saying you didn't enjoy that "

" Oh no your excellent Jug trust me your amazing but for now just lay with me hottie "We laid there for awhile . We got up and got dressed then went to the store and bought some boxes. Once we got home we went Room to room packing stuff up . we called a couple places and they put are house on the market . We fit all the boxes in Jugs car and went back in to clean up the rest of the house .  We mopped and sweep and did every type of cleaning we could . We finally finished as we locked everything up and left to a motel . We decided to finish the school year at the motel then were driving to California for college We got to the motel and realized we both had no money other then what we  saved up for college .So we realized we couldn't go back to the house because it was on the market and we had no one else so we would have to live in jugs car . We sat in the backseat very tired from everything today . Jug put a sheet down on the floor and backseat of his car so we had something to lay on even though he had a very clean car. He put the pillow down and we laid down . He covered us in a lot of blankets because car doesn't have heating and is still December so it is freezing .We fell asleep exhausted physically and mentally .