Jughead's POV

* 5 months later *

I woke up at Cheryl because she is letting us stay here  . I woke up to Betty lightly shaking me awake . " Jughead we have to go to the doctor you need to get up . " 

" Good morning Betts " 

" Good morning Jug it is time to get up " I rubbed her back lightly half awake as she was sitting next to me . She laid down onto my chest . " You excited you get the cast of in a week and we leave for california soon and we just got of school everything is looking up . " 

" Yeah i guess so but today we get the news and i'm scared " 

" Well i will be there with you so don't worry " 

" I know your amazing like that " 

" How is your pain " 

" Best it has ever been also all the papers have been sent out we have the house and were all set . "

" Goodie thank you that was a lot of paperwork i didn't want to fill out " 

" Well i'm still not the best at physical work . " 

" Jug you have been doing so much and thank you for that " 

" Well you were there the whole time the first 3 month of being in the hospital so i need to make up for that "

" I love you so much Jug " 

" I love you to and i am going to take a shower would you like to join me. " 

" Sure Jug but you know you don't have to ask i do it every time i love showering with you "

" Your sweet " 

" No your sweet now lets get in we have to go to the doctor soon . " I got up walked to the bathroom ."Your walking has gotten better. " 

" Yeah " We got into the shower and i massaged Bettys back and shoulders as she smiled . " Betts how are you feeling " 

" I'm sore from work but you have been helping out a ton in the past month so it is been doing better . " 

" Well i'm here to help so if you want i can massage whatever you need . " 

" Your amazing " l Massaged down both her arms and legs and finally up to the back again . I kissed across her shoulders then we finished up showering and got dressed and ready for the doctors . We got into the car and drove off to the doctors . We got checked into a room . I got put into a hospital gown and was in the hospital bed . " Were back to the hospital " 

" Only for a day then i get the cast off and another day to make sure everything is fine then we can leave . " 

" At least your doing better it has been a long healing process . "

" And painful but it is all better now and i have you still that is a plus.  "

" Of course i love you to much to leave " 

" Thank you , now come sit with me you must be tired of standing and i'm lonely over here . " 

" Okay Jug " she smiled and giggled a bit and came over sitting with me . " You are crazy aren't you " 

" Crazy about you " 

" Your so cute " 

" I know that is why you love me " 

" I love you for much more than that "

" i know i could fill out every paper in the world on how much i love you . " The doctor came in . 

" Hi Mr. Jones glad to see you again" 

" Yeah"

" I'm going to just check on everything  . " 

" Okay also will you be able to tell me if i can have kids in the future . " 

" We can give a guess but were not 100% sure until later " 

" Okay " I went sad at the thought but betty made me happier by rubbing my back . I looked over to Betty as she gave a reassuring smile and kissed me . 

" It's Okay Jug " I gave a slight nod . The doctor was inspecting everything . 

" So Mr. Jones it looks like you have healed well and we will be taking the cast off tomorrow . " 

" Thank you Doctor  . " 

" Also You have a high possibility of being 100% back to normal . " 

" Thank you " He left as i was just sad about everything . " I'm sorry Betts " 

" Why Jug you didn't do anything " 

" Because i might not be able to make kids " 

" Jug it is fine we can do other options don't get down about it " 

" It is just upsetting We went through six months of this pain and i finally am better and this happened . " 

" Jug i love you even if you can't make kids " 

" I know it is just upsetting me " 

" Well i'm here for you . " 

" I know you are Betts "  I laid back in the bed as betty laid back on me . I was tearing up from everything he said and just sad . Betty looked up to me and saw the couple tears that streamed down my face . She wiped off the tears and lightly kissed my cheek and laid her head back down on my chest holding my hand . We have to stay over night for two night so Betty brought in my favorite Blanket because she is sweet like that and i fell asleep so she covered me with it . A nurse came in with dinner and i sat up and ate my food . Betty was asleep next to me on the chair . I finished my food and got up going over to Betty and picked her up placing her into the bed I covered her up in the blanket I tucked her in giving her a kiss on the forehead and went to the shower . I finally put on pajamas and brushed my hair and teeth and finally went back out to Betty . She was passed out so i sat down in the chair and read a book . Betty looked over to me sleepy . " Hey your up sunshine" 

" Come lay with me " 

" Okay pretty " i laid down as she cuddled up on me . I fell asleep an hour later as Betty was already asleep .